Large
0%
  • A****a
    ES
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    todo perfecto

Reply:
    Dear A****a,
    Le agradecemos mucho por su soporte y esperamos su próxima compra en nuestra página

06/24/2016
  • L****a
    CH
    Beautiful costume! I was thrilled when it arrived. The quality is great and it is very comfortable to wear. The only things that bother me are the following: The skirt is on both sides above a piece "open" to fit several sizes. This is not a bad idea in itself, but makes it a bit difficult to tie him alone. The upper part will unfortunately often slip apart with a larger bust size. However, this can be done very well with safety pins! Otherwise, I can not really expose anything. It arrived within a month, as planned by Milanoo, with me (Switzerland) and I am very happy!
    05/14/2016
  • S****a
    fr
    Costume super! je suis d'accord avec néko, les bas étaient trop grands,et des attaches de sécurité sont aussi à faire si on veut beaucoup bouger.Mais la qualité (tissu, finitions, accessoires) est là,un vrai plaisir à porter! Bonne affaire pour ceux qui personnalisent un peu plus leur costume car très bonne "base" pour plusieurs persos! ^^
    10/03/2014
  • K****a
    de
    Very convenient! Thank you thank you
    07/11/2014
  • n****o
    fr
    I received it today with 3 days in advance. My first purchase and frankly I am COMBLEE !! the parcel arrives with the top, the skirt, the scarf, the stockings, the horns, the flower and the rope. Super quality, except that the XL women's stockings are a bit big and you have to add a button here and there to make it all fits perfectly !!

Reply:
    Dear n****o,
      Merci, nous allons perfectionner nos avantages et redresser nos désavantages vous êtes bienvenue d’acheter ici encore.   

03/14/2014
  • M****a
    ES
    Buenas, quisiera hacer una pregunta... ¿las tallas estan bien puestas? yo normalmente compro una talla L, sin embargo la talla L que uso correspondería a la medida de una talla XXXL en este producto... ¿es normal tanta diferencia entre las tallas?

Reply:
    Dear M****a,
    Tenemos tallas propias, necesita elegir la talla segun nuestra tabla de talla.

01/04/2014
  • A****n
    fr
    Bonne qualité. Tenue prise version homme car les tailles pour femmes ne sont pas disponibles ( taille petit). Qualité épaisse et bien. Bas très fragile attention à ne pas tirer trop fort dessus au risque de les casser
    11/02/2013

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.