• M****e
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Default praise
    09/07/2020
  • a****1
    us
    Great guality and very easy to style. Had to cut it here and there but nothing major was just too long for my forehead size.
    11/04/2015
  • 林****林
    us
    I think cheap quality is better than other full wigs. I was saved because there wasn't a very small one.

Reply:
    林****林 Dear,
    Milanoo ご信頼とご利用いただき、誠に感謝いたします。 この度はMilanooのレビューへ感想を書いて頂きありがとうございました! 今後ともお客様により品質のいい商品とサービスを差し上げますよう、全力を尽くしております。 これからも Milanoo ご高配の程、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

07/14/2015
  • 藤****則
    us
    I first used this shop. I was relieved very quickly and politely to deal with it. I think the color is a little brighter. There is a little hair loss, but it is satisfying because the price is also cheap.

Reply:
    藤****則 Dear,
    Milanoo ご信頼とご利用いただき、誠に感謝いたします。 この度はMilanooのレビューへ感想を書いて頂きありがとうございました! 今後ともお客様により品質のいい商品とサービスを差し上げますよう、全力を尽くしております。 これからも Milanoo ご高配の程、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

06/30/2015
  • S****t
    us
    I didn't like this wig. The color was odd and it turned out to be malformed.

Reply:
    Dear S****t,
    Thanks a lot for your asking ,if the wig could not meet ur expectations ,more wigs are offered on our site at the following link http://www.milanoo.com/Axis-Powers-Hetalia-Cosplay-Wigs-c2108 .Hope one of them could satisfy you.Thanks 

02/18/2013
  • m****y
    gb
    Hey is this even pretty good for black hair girls o-0
    08/12/2012
  • E****w
    us
    well when i was purchasing a wig my first one did not work well it did'nt fit well and was discolored, so i went here to get the wig, and i found that it infact is a very fine wig, it didnt show any of my hair with the wig cap, and if fit fine and for my cosplay it looked perfect for it. so i was pleased how cheap it was!
    07/05/2012
  • p****i
    mx
    I'll buy it because it looks like alois wig: S
    07/02/2012
  • c****r
    us
    well, i want to know if this is a crap website or not.... BEFORE my group buys anything
    03/14/2012
  • D****n
    ar
    Hala would like to know how much it is in Argentine pesos and how long it would take to ship.

Reply:
    Dear D****n,
    En cuanto al cambio de la moneda, puede utilizar paypal a pagar el pedido, se tardaría 35días en entregarle el artículo.

02/28/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.