Are you from United States ?

Please select your language:

Customer Reviews: Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Cosplay Costume

Source: Final Fantasy Cosplay Character: Lightning Components: Overcoat, Mini Skirt, Cloak, Armwear, Underwear, Thigh Bag, Sash, Pauldron
Fabric: Polyester
  • (49)
  • (3)
  • (3)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • ByCormierKayla

this product is a really good quality costume. I didn't have any issues with it at all. Everything fits and looks great! it was worth it for the money becasue the outcome was so great!!

Was this review helpful to you? (29)(1)

Share this review
  • Bymoondragonjenny

Great costume and wig used was from this site as well. Both are beautiful and very well made. tried to include a picture as well so you guys can see. :) I had great fun for my first cosplay!

Was this review helpful to you? (10)(2)

Share this review
  • ByPinktiedninja

Great costume overall great quality. Only complaint is my fault. I ordered an xl when I should have had it custom fitter so it'd form better to my body. Jacket is perfect but the leg straps are loose.

Was this review helpful to you? (7)(1)

Share this review
  • Bycindebon

I've just receveid this costume today and I completely love it!!!! The quality and the materials used are excellent and very well done! and the shipping was fast too!!! oh, and the mantle is not so red as in the photo: it's the right bordeaux. Thank you =)

Was this review helpful to you? (25)(0)

Share this review
  • Byloz-and-ems

My costume was way better than i expected it to be. The quality is perfect. I would definately recommend buying this =]

Was this review helpful to you? (12)(0)

Share this review
  • Byjesswelshgal90

Amazing quality costume,very detailed, even better than it looks on the pictures. Would definetly recommend it.

Was this review helpful to you? (14)(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.