100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • m****y
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Great costume and wig used was from this site as well. Both are beautiful and very well made. tried to include a picture as well so you guys can see. :) I had great fun for my first cosplay!
    01/28/2014
  • P****a
    us
    Great costume overall great quality. Only complaint is my fault. I ordered an xl when I should have had it custom fitter so it'd form better to my body. Jacket is perfect but the leg straps are loose.
    10/11/2013
  • C****a
    ca
    this product is a really good quality costume. I didn't have any issues with it at all. Everything fits and looks great! it was worth it for the money becasue the outcome was so great!!
    11/15/2012
  • J****u
    fr
    bonne finition reçu dans les délais
    08/17/2016
  • V****4
    gb
    This is a great cosplay and one of my favorites however I think mine came with a few imperfections? There were two left handed gloves instead of one for the right hand, I think there should've been a belt for the skirt but the cosplay didn't come with a belt for that, and finally one of the button parts for the over coat were missing there's only two of them instead of three. Other than those problems the cosplay is one of my most favourites and I enjoyed wearing it.
    02/22/2016
  • 加****ん
    jp
    値段通りだと思います! ただ神経質な方にはちょっとオススメしないと思います! ほかのレビューにもあるとおりちょこちょこ糸が出てたりします 私は特に気にならないので全然イイと思います!

Reply:
    加****ん Dear,
    Milanoo ご信頼とご利用いただき、誠に感謝いたします。 この度はMilanooのレビューへ感想を書いて頂きありがとうございました! 今後ともお客様により品質のいい商品とサービスを差し上げますよう、全力を尽くしております。 これからも Milanoo ご高配の程、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

07/13/2015
  • 森****紀
    us
    お値段の割にちゃんとしていてかわいいです! すぐ届いてお店の対応がすごく良かったです(^^) ありがとうございます!

Reply:
    森****紀 Dear,
    Milanoo ご信頼とご利用いただき、誠に感謝いたします。 この度はMilanooのレビューへ感想を書いて頂きありがとうございました! 今後ともお客様により品質のいい商品とサービスを差し上げますよう、全力を尽くしております。 これからも Milanoo ご高配の程、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

06/30/2015
  • G****e
    de
    Das Kostüm passt super. Habe es in L bestellt, da in den anderen Bewertungen stand, dass es sehr klein ausfällt. Und ja, es stimmt. Eigentlich trage ich Größe S. Das einzige was ein bisschen Groß ist, sind die Riemen an der Tasche am Bein. Qualitativ ist das Cos einfach spitze. Es ist wirklich sehr gut verarbeitet und trägt sich sehr bequem. Kann es nur empfehlen

Reply:
    Dear G****e,
    vielen Dank für Ihre positiven Bewertung. Wir freuen uns sehr darauf, dass Sie mit unsere  Produkte   zufreiden sind.  Ihre Zufriedenheit ist unsere Energie wieder bewegen vorwärts.  Wir werden weiterhin unsere Qualität und Service verbessern.  Für mehr Frage und Hilfe stehen wir Ihnen immer gern zur Verfügung.   Mit freundlichen Grüßen   Ihr Milanoo Kundenservice

01/29/2015
  • a****n
    de
    Yay *.* mein Kostüm ist da und ich bin echt zufrieden, habe eigentlich größe s-m, aber da ich in den Bewertungen gelesen habe dass die ziemlich klein ausfallen, habe ich mir L geholt und es passt perfekt. Die drei Bänder am Bein, die zur Tasche gehören hängen leider etwas runter und liegen nicht am Bein an, da sie zu lang sind. Aber das kann ich verkraften :)
    12/30/2014
  • C****a
    de
    Es ist einfach wunderbar! Ich bin so froh, dieses Kostüm bestellt zu haben und es passt fast wie angegossen - nur der Gürtel ist leider gefühlt 2 Nummern zu groß, aber das kann man schon allein beheben :) Alles kam sehr liebevoll verpackt an, es war sogar ein 'Dankeszettel' mit dabei, was einem ein Lächeln ins Gesicht zaubert :) Vielen Dank für dieses wunderschöne Kostüm, Milanoo, denn für den Preis ist es einfach unschlagbar. Es wurde schneller verschickt als erwartet, nur der Deutsche Zoll macht einem wie immer einen Strich durch die Rechnung, doch alles in allem kam es nach 7 Tagen bei mir an :) Ich bin durchweg zufrieden und werde wieder hier bestellen.
    10/15/2014
  • S****e
    us
    I absolutely love it. It fit amazingly despite my doubts and it looks like the real thing. I'm super happy I decided to order this!
    09/30/2014
  • L****y
    ES
    Me estoy quedando intranquila con los comentarios que he leído....A la gente le parece caro el traje? pero son 74,71€ ,no? Eso no me parece caro comparando con otros sitios en los que vale de 100€ para arriba...
    09/01/2014
  • B****0
    us
    Shipping was fast, but processing was slow. The overall quality of the costume is much better than expected. However, I think they sent the wrong belts, because they were approximately 15 cm too big. The rest of the costume fit pretty well (only slightly loose), so it seems impossible that they were correct for this size. I have no idea how I can fix the thicker belt either (I can just punch more holes in the thinner one). Also, there were two blue stains on the white coat. One could be hidden under the shoulder piece when attached, but the other was right on the front. I can't send the costume back because I need it for an event and won't have time to wait for another one. I tried uploading files of the stains, but the site would not cooperate. Boo. Had the stains not been there and the belts fit, I would have definitely given this a 5 star rating.
    08/13/2014
  • C****C
    jp
    I'm super happy with this costume and it came really fast in the mail. The quality is better than I expected and will be wearing this whenever there is some cosplay event going on
    08/11/2014
  • B****s
    us
    This cosplay is of the best material and extremely comfortable to wear, especially is you're going to be walking around a convention all day. I really do recommend this if you wanna dress as Lightning.
    02/13/2014
  • j****n
    us
    Great costume. Super fast shipping. Wig I used was from this site as well and was beauiful. I would definitely buy from this site again. :)
    01/24/2014
  • l****7
    ES
    Estoy contigo julieth deberían bajar el precio , tener en cuenta que falta la peluca y las botas y quien quiera la espada.Yo hace mucho tiempo que lo espero pero es mucho dinero ruego por mucha gente que bajeis un poco el precio por favor.Gracias por leerlo .

Reply:
    Dear l****7,
    Disculpe, creemos que el precio de este articulo ya es muy economico.

01/04/2014
  • M****n
    no
    I'm in love with my Lightning cosplay! I got my tailor made and everything fits perfectly! The cosplay is in great quality and the detail is excellent. Worth the cost :)
    05/27/2013
  • L****a
    us
    Beautiful outfit.
    02/13/2013
  • M****n
    fr
    Très bonne qualité pour le costume ainsi que la wig (bonne couleur et facile à coiffer) et les bottes respectent la taille demander, temps de livraison respecter même en avance x) prix correcte. Je suis très contente de se que j'ai reçu et je n'hésiterais pas à recommandez des cosplays :)
    12/14/2012

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.