Ture to size
100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • T****m
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    The good thing about this costume is that for those who do not know Final Fantasy, this does not even look like a cosplay costume. It could just very well be a vintage style formal wear ensemble. However, as a costume, it is perfect and so stylish. The material is comfortable to wear ad good quality. The fit is nice too. For this price, it is definitely worth it for any Reno or Final Fantasy fan. It is the first time I have bought something from here and I’m quite impressed, not just with the product but also with the swift shipping. Keep up the good work guys!
    08/21/2012
  • E****n
    gb
    Reno Costume Set likes the picture show, love it! I've tried it on 2 times since getting it in, and it wears nicely. Recommend it!
    06/28/2011
  • W****d
    gb
    I'm pleased with the quality of the product. The figure is easy to get into a nice pose. Looks good on the shelf. 
    06/08/2011
  • N****n
    gb
    Hope that the company can shorten the time of logistics.This costume is the best I've ever seen.
    06/07/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.