• J****n
    fr
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    User tacitly praised
    03/28/2020
  • G****9
    it
    Cancel previous review always in the name of Golden89. The seller tried not to publish my negative review that I try to publish since 2017, but it took 1 second to publish the positive one I put only to prove my theory, that is that the advertiser does not make negative evaluations public. The product you see does not match what comes to you. I have not even been repaid and I have struggled with this site since 2017, as already mentioned. They were justified by the fact that the product had to be styled by me as I saw it in photos and then published the same sentence in the listing, probably for no other trouble. But when I ordered the product there was no such clarification. The customer service was not able to help me, I even called to China trying to explain what had happened, I was not understood and they dismissed me saying that they would call me back. They clearly didn't. Very dissatisfied. Certainly I will never buy from this site again, both for the lack of precision of the sellers and for the carelessness of the customer service to fulfill the requests of the customers. The review on behalf of stephen89 that you see here is always mine, it would have been on behalf of Golden89 but, inexplicably, it appeared on behalf of stephen89. Keep this in mind, hoping it will finally be made public without too many complications.
    03/20/2019
  • s****9
    it
    Cancel previous review. The seller does not want to publish my negative review that I try to publish since 2017, but it took 1 second to publish the positive one I put only to prove my theory, that is, that the seller does not make negative evaluations public. The product you see does not match what comes to you. I have not even been repaid and I have struggled with this site since 2017, as already mentioned. It was justified that the product had to be styled by me as I saw it in photos and then published the same sentence in the listing, probably for no other trouble. Endless dissatisfaction. Certainly I will never buy from this site again, both for the lack of precision of the sellers and for the carelessness of the customer service to fulfill the requests of the customers.
    03/14/2019
  • G****9
    it
    Very satisfied! Arrived on time!
    03/11/2018

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.