• 本****間
    jp
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    良いコメント
    07/23/2020
  • S****r
    it
    Buono direi ma si potrebbe migliorare certe cose come mettere le balze anche nella parte del collo più aggiungere 2 bottoni finti, per il resto è bello; sono abbastanza soddisfatta e il prodotto mi è arrivato 12/13 giorni (con i feriali); 5 stelle se non mancassero questi particolari
    10/12/2015
  • L****e
    fr
    The dress is beautiful. But the corset is not the same as the picture and a little complicated to hold. By cons the order is well passed and arrived in 3 weeks.
    04/04/2013
  • _****s
    fr
    The dress is beautiful but the corset is a little complex to put
    04/02/2013
  • s****n
    Now this is what i’m talking about. A costume that actually looks and feels like it should. I bought this costume a while back because my school has an annual prom where you have to dress up. It’s sort of stupid but if i was going then it had to be as somebody awesome. And who better to dress up with than Saber. My mother is the family shopper and she keeps going on and on about milanoo. So when i had to look for fate hollow outfit and our small town had no stores selling it she told me to check milanoo. And here it was! The delivery was fast and they fit is very comfortable. Really happy with the purchase
    08/17/2012
  • Y****a
    This dress has me absolutely smitten by it. First of all this was my first purchase from this online store and since it was my first i was a bit sceptical about quality but having received it i can comment of the quality that it is totally top class. just like i wished it would be an it fits me perfectly because of the option of custom tailoring which i chose. This dress fits so nicely around my waist that it actually makes me look thinner and any costume that does that wil surely e remembered as a must wear in my books. Now i just have to arrange a matching sword accessory for it.
    07/24/2012
  • M****e
    gb
    The dress is absolutely gorgeous. It fit me perfectly according to measurements given. Delivered very quickly (to Australia). It looks exactly as it does in the picture on the website. This will be perfect for the Anime and video game convention this year!!! Thank you so much Milanoo. I love it
    07/04/2011
  • C****e
    fr
    Hello, I would like to order this dress. In size M
    05/21/2011
  • M****E
    jp
    I was satisfied because I could do it well for the price.
    10/21/2010
  • 購****者
    jp
    この値段で、この商品は大満足です! 生地もしっかりしているし、可愛いし、お勧めです!
    09/13/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.