• p****l
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Default praise
    11/04/2020
  • m****i
    us
    Overall, i loved the quality of this costume. I thought it was really cute. But the sizing is a bit off. The shirt was really tight in the chest and shoulders. So i recommend getting one size larger than what you'd normally get. I bought a new shirt to match and it works great. Love the material. Its not a cheap material, and durable. Love Milanoo, and the products ive received. **The picture is with the new top i bought to match.**
    11/20/2014
  • v****a
    it
    Qualità veramente buona, le misure corrispondono perfettamente a quelle indicate, basta armarsi di metro da sarta e il gioco è fatto :) mi piace veramente tanto *-*

Reply:
    Dear v****a,
    Grazie,siamo lieti di averla soddisfatta, ci auguriamo che tu possa nuovamente venire a visitarci.

04/16/2014
  • B****e
    jp
    Le produit est arrivé dans un excellent état pas de problème. La jupe est très bien mais le haut est encore un peu petit . Très bon produit de bonne qualité tout de même.
    05/03/2013
  • E****a
    us
    I bought this for my niece for her 15th birthday. She's just over 100lbs, and just under 5' tall, but this was an exact fit at the 2x--so buy a size up if you aren't sure. Other than that, she LOVES IT. It's perfect for her--she's suer into anime and wears it to school whenever she can think of an excuse.
    11/22/2012
  • C****e
    fr
    Received well before the maximum time announced, garment in perfect condition and super kawai. I recommend ^^
    09/26/2012
  • r****i
    us
    How long is the skirt?

Reply:
    Dear r****i,
    40-45 CM

05/14/2012
  • t****k
    fr
    I received the uniform I love it, but when I received the skirt was not there is it a mistake?

Reply:
    Dear t****k,
    Bonjour, veuillez soumettre votre question à la page suivante:  http://www.milanoo.com/fr/help/Service-Client-module-index.html #. Cordialement!

04/26/2012
  • s****n
    fr
    Bonjour, voila j'habite en france, et je voudrais commander cette uniforme mais, ça serait urgent, quelqu'un pourrai me dire quel est le delai de livraison ?? Merci
    02/29/2012
  • s****n
    fr
    Bonjour, voila j'habite en france, et je voudrais commander cette uniforme mais, ça serait urgent, quelqu'un pourrai me dire quel est le delai de livraison ?? Merci
    02/29/2012
  • Т****я
    ru
    why is the skirt not included in the set?

Reply:
    Dear Т****я,
    Потому что у нас только Кофта и Галстук в продаже...

02/24/2012
  • a****a
    ES
    me encanta pero marta la falda por lo visto no viene T_T vaya mierda xq sino yo me lo compraba
    12/06/2011
  • A****A
    ES
    cuánto costo de envío?..
    11/30/2011
  • m****a
    fr
    Hello I would like to know if the skirt is not too short.I'm a little afraid often skirts that I find are ultra mini.
    10/24/2011
  • J****t
    gb
    Though the description of this dress really is not one of the best things that one can go by as there is very little scope for someone to make this dress look really sexy as it claims It does. However I must say it does make one look really attractive and unlike most people think, they are not the same thing and they are two entirely different things which have an entirely different appeal to an entirely different class of people. The idea of sexiness can sometimes get a little too extreme and even border onto being slutty. However with this dress, you do not run any such risk and you can rest assured that the dress that you put on looks absolutely stunning and just about everyone loves you in it!
    09/25/2011
  • N****t
    gb
    What does it have like does it have shirt skirt and leggings?

Reply:
    Dear N****t,
    The component for the dress is jacket and cravat . The skirt is excluded.

09/20/2011
  • r****m
    fr
    Quick delivery. Very nice garment, well cut. What we don’t see in the photos are the chest darts and the invisible side zipper to close the shirt. Contrary to the description (incomplete), the set consists of a shirt, a scarf with its sheath to match a shirt and a skirt. For a man of European size XL, the man size 3XL is perfect. I would recommend taking a custom size because the skirt is really 3XL.
    07/21/2011
  • L****a
    gb
    does this come with the skirt as well?

Reply:
    Dear L****a,
    The Cos Component : Jacket + Cravat 

07/18/2011
  • A****i
    gb
    Do you know where I can get socks or a skirt like that too?
    05/14/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.