100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • I****d
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I was a little hesitant at first and waited months to buy this costume because I thought I'd be able to find a better one. When this one finally arrived, I was blown away by how perfectly accurate it is to the movie. The material is thicker where it should be (shoulders, etc.) and it seems very durable. I did buy a more realistic mask from Etsy though, I'd say that's the only part of the set I didn't like.
    06/04/2018
  • D****e
    de
    Very nice and elaborate costume. The workmanship is good and it definitely makes something. I highly recommend it. What is not entirely convinced is the mask. But the jumpsuit just has a hammer look and is worth the money. Continue reading
    05/25/2018
  • C****o
    us
    absolutely loved this suit. well built, sturdy and looks great.I recommend buying it a few inches large.The mask looks much better than it does in the picture.this worked perfectly for my cosplay, and held up while running and fighting.i ended up using different gloves and different holsters. the gloves ripped, but I have large hands and i wasn't too disappointed. the holsters, i just liked the aesthetics more.over all great product.
    05/22/2018
  • B****n
    us
    The accessories were too big and there should have been an instruction sheet as to placement. The costume was also too large in areas
    04/26/2018
  • F****i
    fr
    Delivered with a day in advance compared to the date on the mail.Je 1m90 corpulence fine enough I took XL size is almost perfect just a bit too short arm level but nothing nasty, disguise that still very nice effect
    04/03/2018
  • A****a
    fr
    Adapted as expectedHope very warmMasque a little bigBut the whole is super beautifulMy husband is very happy
    03/28/2018
  • J****l
    us
    Great suit, amazing details.
    03/17/2018
  • S****t
    fr
    the delivery was fast, my son delighted with the product that is of good quality, no disappointment compared to his expectation, the size is fine.
    03/05/2018
  • A****y
    fr
    The rendering is nice, for the price we are good.Juste attention according to the gabatrit (1m90 - 95kg) the scratch in the back do not hold masses.
    02/28/2018
  • F****y
    fr
    Hello, Good value for money, any time requires some accessory to complete the disguise for the meticulous !!! The size and difficult to choose when buying.
    02/22/2018
  • D****r
    us
    I was highly satisfied with the product and the customer service this company provided and continues to provide. The leather is so soft on my son's Deadpool outfit that I wanna lay on it. I seriously recommend this company to anyone looking for a high quality cos play outfit. Thx guys!!!!
    02/21/2018
  • A****y
    us
    I ordered this suit and I am very happy with it. The boot covers were a bit large but that was not a measurement they asked for. Everything else was customized for me including turning this jumpsuit into a 2-piece costume to make it more convention-friendly. Top notch quality all the way.
    02/14/2018
  • B****a
    fr
    At the top except possibly the mask could have been better but otherwise niquel good quality good size and very fun
    01/30/2018
  • D****e
    us
    The quality of the costume is amazing! I'm very happy with it! It's comfortable and fairly easy to move around in. I had mine custom sized and all the measurements seem correct :) Everything didn't arrive when estimated though... It arrived sooner! That was great!
    01/28/2018
  • S****k
    us
    I thought this costume to be amazing and it is!! It's a little short for me but that's on my part because of the measurements. I'll hopefully be able to take somewhere for alterations but it really is an amazing piece of work for sure!! I even wore this around Japan!!
    01/14/2018
  • F****n
    de
    The long wait was worth it. Super quality I can only say, however, there is a star deduction for the included mask which is simply gruesome and has a weird cut. I would recommend to anyone before ordering to measure exactly to find the right size. Read on
    01/09/2018
  • H****d
    de
    The costume is classy Man stands out immediately and is the eye-catcher of the dayThe material is super processed and you can without problems in cold outNur mask is unfortunately made a little cheapThe eyes are cut out ugly and the black border is too smallDoher 4 of 5 starsRead on
    12/30/2017
  • A****t
    fr
    perfect item of very good bill our son is very happy for his evening tasting it will make a sensation
    12/24/2017
  • E****e
    us
    Fit pretty good, except the shin guards were really tight and the zipper split. The material is nice, I would have preferred a more breathable spandex or neoprene. The mask is meh and super hot ,I had another one made from another company. The belt was also bleh the pouches' beltloops ripped.
    11/17/2017
  • R****y
    de
    So the costume is very awesome for the price. Had it to the carnival and it arrived very well. I'm really happy with the mask too. However, I have bought other gloves because the supplied parts really have nothing to do with the original. Since then I have gladly again invested 12 euros. Two swords and maybe a few creaks and it comes very close to the original. So I recommend it. Read on
    10/27/2017

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.