100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • S****4
    fr
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Le cosplay ressemble vraiment à la tenue de Lavi! Je suis très contente de mon achat! Je le conseille à tous les cosplayers de Lavi.
    12/24/2014
  • j****n
    PH
    eve if i live in the Philippines is there a positive way to buy this item ?

Reply:
    Dear j****n,
    no we do not ship to Philippines

05/21/2012
  • G****o
    gb
    The material is the most important thing I'm intrested when I bought something. This suit is made from a very good material and this is the most important thing for me. I bought it and I received it today and it is great! The cut are made very well and its construction is great. You don't have to worry about this suits quality, it is totally great !
    09/05/2011
  • C****n
    gb
    The most important thing I liked about it was the material. It wasn't cheap crap (it better not be considering the cost) and it's very comfortable to wear. It's like you are actually wearing a real outfit (uniform) then just some ordinary costume. I'm so glad I got this cosplay outfit and I recommend that others order this, too. I know I am really satisfied with this! ^_^
    07/11/2011
  • B****b
    gb
    This is an excellent Cosplay Costume Suit, great for collectors! dinodirect has been great to deal with and I would not hesitate to do business with them again!
    06/28/2011
  • l****g
    gb
    Hello. i was wondering if its possible to request,when ordering, to have to scarf made longer? Would that have any extra fee to it? Also, I was wondering if this costume came with the headband that Lavi wears with this outfit? Thank you so much and have a nice day.
    06/19/2011
  • P****r
    gb
    Although it is a little small for me (I got it in XL what I usually get for clothes) it is great it looks good and is comfortable to wear .I recommend this to anyone
    06/08/2011
  • 購****者
    jp
    趣味で使用する分には十分です。安くてお勧めです。
    09/20/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.