• k****i
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Love it ! It was perfect.
    01/10/2015
  • U****n
    it
    the wig is perfect! Love the material, the color and the length :)

Reply:
    Dear U****n,
    Grazie,siamo lieti di averla soddisfatta, ci auguriamo che tu possa nuovamente venire a visitarci.

11/09/2013
  • N****i
    bn
    The wig is great, and the shipping was perfectly on time XD
    05/23/2013
  • C****a
    mo
    It was my first time buying at Milanoo and they just happened to have this wig on sale when I needed a wig for a character with this same hair color. I bought it with some hesitance but now I think there was no need for it because the wig arrived quickly after I ordered it and I couldn't be happier with it. The color is very pretty and it has good quality. It tangles a little bit easy but it also untangles as easy with some brushing with fingers. Thank you, Milanoo!
    07/27/2012
  • M****l
    gb
    I ordered this wig about two weeks ago. It came in very earlier. Just about 8 days, i got it. It is amazing. The color is so beautiful. Alough it is lighter than the hair of Geass-C.C. It is really great! However, it is a little bit long for me, so, i cut a few inches off. Then, it fits me perfectly. I think i can use it for other events.

Reply:
    Dear M****l,

07/18/2012
  • s****x
    ca
    I ordered this wig for Anime North last year. The quality is amazing. I was a little apprehensive about ordering because I didn't want a cheap quality wig, but I absolutely LOVE it! It's soft and looks exactly like the picture. I would definitely order another wig! Thanks milanoo!
    05/22/2012
  • S****n
    gb
    I think I am going to use this for a Shion costume from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. It looks like a great wig! I just hope that it's the right color..... It wouldn't make that big of a deal anyway!
    11/12/2011
  • D****a
    it
    I buy it and it is perfect for my CC Cosplay :) See: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/311/a/4/cc_by_darkrinoa87-d4ffot1.jpg
    11/08/2011
  • a****r
    ES
    hello, m interested in this wig, m could say the price in pesos and how long it takes to get to the Edo.Mex, thanks
    10/19/2011
  • B****n
    gb
    I ordered for this wig and shipping was done within a very shirt time something that i am proud of. But the problem was the size of the wig it is too small for me, can you send another one. I also want another color specifically a black so that people can imagine that it is my real hair. The price of the material and quality is amazing and gorgeous. I also discovered that i can be able to adjust the wig to any size that i want. Thank you milanoo and i am waiting to hear from you about this!
    10/14/2011
  • n****i
    ES
    Muxo interests me but I want to know what requirement is needed
    09/19/2011
  • M****e
    gb
    C.C!! \m/ She is one of my favorite characters of all time. I adore her! I think she and I are a little similar, (I love pizzas too! :D) Our gang decided to do cosplay this time and C.C was my first choice. I was quite happy to find this wig. I got golden contacts as well. This stuff is pretty exciting. I just have to find the right costume now! Thanks Milanoo!
    08/06/2011
  • A****a
    ES
    good, I like the wig, but I have a question ... can I pay with debit card or cash, or just cretito? grasias
    08/01/2011
  • L****e
    gb
    I love c.c.! the color of her hair is so lovely! i ordered it few weeks ago.just now,i received it .it surprised me .so quickly and the price is fair.
    06/07/2011
  • c****i
    ES
    Hi, when is the promotion? How do you pay and how much does the international shipping cost? Thank you!
    04/25/2011
  • L****a
    ES
    Hola,Estoy interesado en la compra de esta peluca.

Reply:
    Dear L****a,
    Gracias por su apoyo.

Reply:
    Dear L****a,
    Gracias por su apoyo.

01/11/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.