• M****a
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    if i order this wig today is it possible to get it before the 12 of june
    06/03/2012
  • H****a
    us
    I love this wig, I can wear it out in public and some people actually think it's my real hair!
    03/11/2012
  • v****e
    gb
    Hey I had been looking for a most unique hair do for the haloween.And finally I have spotted what I wanted.This is a very cool colour indeed.I am sure to be the centre of attraction with this one.The cynosure of all eyes. And I am a kind of compulsive attention grabber.So Milanoo ship it to me soon.Tell me how many days would it take you. I want it at New Orleans.
    10/17/2011
  • V****t
    gb
    This is a very pretty wig. I instantly fell in love with it. Many of my friends do cosplaying but I never really got into it. One day, a friend showed me a cosplay costume. It was very cute. Then I changed my mind about it. I got this pretty costume at a sale. I searched for a purple wig so that it would match my name. This one seems perfect. The material is also quite good. It's a great buy for its price. I am quite happy with the purchase and now I can join my friends in cosplays too.
    08/06/2011
  • J****y
    gb
    I've never been happier with a purchase I've made online. For $27, this wig is a complete steal! My cosplay partners just couldn't believe I had managed to get such a high quality piece for such a ridiculously low price. It's so true to the Fujibayashi character that I've got umpteen compliments from friends and audiences! That apart, the material is extremely soft and real-looking, and is styled in a very attractive manner. I was also pleasantly surprised by the short delivery time and the nice packing. Thanks milanoo!
    06/17/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.