Source: Chobits Cosplay Character: Chii Material: Faux Wigs
Gender: Women Anime&Manga Type: Amorous Hair Style: Straight
  • (12)
  • (3)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • ByWitheringtonJanet

What an excellent wig! I have only used it once, but I'm sure to use it many times in the future. Will definitely be purchasing more in the new future. ;)

Reply:
    Dear WitheringtonJanet,

Was this review helpful to you? (5)(2)

Share this review
  • ByMajs

It is a great wig. I have used it more than 7 times and it still looks fantastic! it is the best wig I have ever bought out of 6. Love it.

Was this review helpful to you? (5)(2)

Share this review
  • Bykendallthecosplaygoddess

This wig is gorgeous! Make sure you make measurements before purchase though :)

Was this review helpful to you? (4)(2)

Share this review
  • ByYuji Akaoro

This is the second wig I order from Milanoo, and again have a great shopping experience. I just love their products and great prices. The quality of the wig is great and just like the item described. I used the wig for a different cosplay, rather than the one in the picture, I cut it and style it different (second picture) and everyone loved it. Thanks Milanoo!

Was this review helpful to you? (2)(0)

Share this review
  • ByEmily

This wig was very good quality and it looks exactly like the picture.

Was this review helpful to you? (1)(0)

Share this review
  • ByBrianna

This wig is AMAZING. This is my first time buying and I was worried about how everything would turn out (quality, shipping, etc.). I was so pleased getting it exactly when they said, and the colour and quality was so much better than I expected. I am so pleased and I will defiantly buy more!

Was this review helpful to you? (1)(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.