100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • S****u
    de
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Dieses Cosplay hat mir wirklich gut gespasst. Anfangs hab ich mich mit den schwarzen Bändern nicht wirklich zurechtgefunden, aber das ist nicht wirklich schlimm. Die Blume für den Hals wurde ebenfalls mitgeliefert. Ich dachte schon, ich müsse diese mir selbst machen, aber snscheind doch nicht. Hat mich wirklich gefreut. (: Naja. Jedoch war der Reißverschluss am Oberteil genau unter einem der 'Bandverstrickungen' an den Seiten, musste daher wirklich viel herumfummeln mein Anziehen. Alles im allem hab ich nur leichte Probleme mit den Bändern. Ansonsten ist dieses Kleid wirklich Antemberaubend und wirklich toll! Gerne wieder. Danke.
    11/03/2014
  • i****e
    ES
    disculpen necesito saber si en Valencia hay una tienda donde consiga los trajes de los personajes de anime, gracias.

Reply:
    Dear i****e,
    No tenemos tienda física.

02/17/2013
  • k****
    co
    disculpen necesito saber si, aqui en Bogota hay una tienda donde consiga los trajes de los personajes de anime, gracias.

Reply:
    Dear k****,
    Lo siento, no tenemos tienda física.

01/24/2013
  • A****y
    us
    The only thing that I did not like about this costume was the fact that they didn't put the ribbon all around the skirt, or put places for you to lace the ribbon through. They should have done that because it was confusing. This costume is simply made from cloth, nothing special like it should be. I think the price was too much considering the fact that they didn't even include the ribbon on the skirt, or the ribbon on my garter.
    01/11/2013
  • C****i
    it
    Io ieri ho fatto la ricarica per comprarlo senza spedizione con tutta la sua roba abbinata e avevo conteggiato 127 euro. C'era scritto che se l'ordine fosse stato superiore ai 94 euro non avrei pagato la spedizione. Adesso il totale supera il badget che ho sulla carta, pur avendo tolto delle cose. Cosa dovrei fare?!?!? è_é Avete perso un cliente!!! E forse anche di più!! u_u

Reply:
    Dear C****i,
      Ci scusiamo se non abbiamo potuto risponderle prima,la preghiamo di contattarci nuovamente in caso di bisogno.La ringraziamo per averci contattato.

10/06/2012
  • w****y
    mx
    hola me encata tu disfras y me interesa xfa podias comunicarte con migo pra ponernos deacuerdo para el envio
    05/16/2012
  • S****h
    gb
    I find this dress really pretty and i like it a lot, but I think the color of it should be a lighter pink like how the picture shows, just my personal opinion :)
    12/10/2011
  • M****a
    ES
    HOLA QUISIERA ESE TRAJE , PORFAVOR QUE LLEGUE A LA DIRECCION MENCIONADA EN MI CUENTA.
    12/04/2011
  • j****e
    gb
    The costume looks great and it's great quality! Thank you so much! I bought it for my doughter! she likes it very much! thanks !!
    07/22/2011
  • D****h
    fr
    Bonjour , quand vous parler de la durée totale en express cela comprend la fabrication et la livraison ? Merci Cordialement Deedlith
    06/18/2011
  • J****n
    gb
    09/28/2010
  • 購****者
    jp
    まだ届いてないけど、届くのが楽しみ☆ 見た目もかわいい(^o^)/
    09/26/2010
  • C****e
    gb
    Pretty well made. The garter does not stay up, however. It's fixable with some elastic though. And it does come with the choker, btw
    08/28/2010
  • S****i
    gb
    The shirt did not come out to the right size. I sent measurements for a shirt that would be slightly smaller than an xs and when I put on the shirt, it was the size of a large. The tail on the dress was also too long when I stated that I am 5 feet only. All together, it's alright. :\

Reply:
    Dear S****i,
    Thanks for your suggestion. We will try our best to improve next time.

03/28/2009

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.