100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • u****a
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    is there anyway you could have a set of sizes in a customary form of measurement for example inches instead of centimeters because i need to know the size of the xl in customary units please

Reply:
    Dear u****a,
    Sure, will take your suggestions.

12/16/2013
  • s****e
    This dress has me absolutely smitten by it. First of all this was my first purchase from this online store and since it was my first i was a bit sceptical about quality but having received it i can comment of the quality that it is totally top class. Just like i wished it would be and it fits me perfectly because of the option of custom tailoring which i chose. This dress fits so nicely around my waist that it actually makes me look thinner and any costume that does that will surely e remembered as a must wear in my books. Now i just have to arrange a matching sword accessory for it.
    08/24/2012
  • T****x
    fr
    Uh there is an error in the name ^^ 'It's not Orihime, but Nell http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DMXxB0A9hFI/S5GYg9_39eI/AAAAAAAABV0/762Mfp9EVv4/s400/bleach%2Bnell.jpg
    07/06/2012
  • T****x
    fr
    Uh there is an error in the name ^^ 'It's not Orihime, but Nell http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DMXxB0A9hFI/S5GYg9_39eI/AAAAAAAABV0/762Mfp9EVv4/s400/bleach%2Bnell.jpg
    07/06/2012
  • C****a
    gb
    They are Very comfortable and look Awesome with just about anything. Customer service are Amazingly helpful and Speedy! What's more, Perfect! Over all a Good buy I'd say.
    07/05/2011
  • g****g
    gb
    As soon as I saw this dress I fell in love with it, it is the same with the anime costume,i was delighted with the service and the fast delivery.I will be here again.
    05/18/2011
  • y****n
    gb
    Good quality and it fit perfectly. I have a medium, And I'm a female 5'3, average weight. Super fast shipping, I would definitely buy from this store again.
    05/16/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.