100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • R****o
    cl
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Hola, soy de chile, solo tienes el blanco? me interesa el normal con color (bankai) aunqe ese no esta nada mal, envias a Chile? cuanto sale con envio a chile o el envio es gratis.. ?

Reply:
    Dear R****o,
    Este artículo no hay otro color. Hacemos envíos a Chile, el envío se calcula por peso de artículo. Puede ver el costo exacto después de hacer el pedido. No necesita seguir con el pedido si le parece que el envío es caro.

11/05/2012
  • a****o
    bo
    cual es la forma de emvio

Reply:
    Dear a****o,
    Hacemos envíos a través de DHL, Fedex, o EMS.

07/17/2012
  • r****
    ZA
    just a question do you both swards in full size for ichigo kurosaki from bleach & if not where can I find it . Please let me know & how much they would cost thanks
    04/17/2012
  • V****c
    ES
    cuanto tarda en llegar mas o menos???
    01/31/2012
  • c****n
    gb
    I already have the rest of the costume from a sale in another online site. It does not have the complete set though. I still do not have the robe and I really need to get one before the Halloween school party. I want to dress as Ichigo this year because I really like his character and I really like the anime Bleach. Can you please inform me if you are selling this separately? I would really want to buy one. Thank you very much. I hope to hear from you soon.
    10/14/2011
  • C****a
    gb
    This costume is just amazing! The design is gorgeous and the material from which the costume has been made from is of high quality. I am a regular shopper at milanoo and they sell unique costumes. What makes the costume to be attractive are the components socks, trouser and kimono they add beauty to the costume. Without a shred of doubt i am going to order for two different types of costumes within the next three weeks so that i can change on my style.
    10/12/2011
  • d****j
    gb
    I already have this in the comforts of my home right now. I am planning to wear this on our school Halloween party. I am such an anime freak, so collecting costumes of characters from my favorite anime, which is Naruto, gives me happiness and joy. This is very well built. It looks so real like it came out of the animation directly. I already have this costume along with the other costumes of other characters from this anime. I really loved this though because I bought it for a very low price and because Ichigo is my most favorite character. Thank you, Milanoo!
    10/12/2011
  • d****i
    gb
    Bleach costume!! I tried to make one myself last year, but all I managed to make was an epic fail. The coat was too short, not so well finished. I even had to wear it last Halloween because I had nothing else prepared. But no worries. This year I had the money and the source where I could buy the real Bleach costume, especially created by the milanoo and cosplay designers. The night will ne unforgettable for sure!
    09/18/2011
  • K****o
    gb
    Indeed this costume is fantastic. I’m a huge manga anime fan and each and every year I dress up like another character. I amaze my friends with my originality and the make-up. I picked for this year’s Halloween the milanoo Bleach costume. The white color shouldn’t be spooky at all, it is a peaceful color, but the character itself is known to be for what he is and once again, my friends will admire me. If there would be a suit contest, I would win it for sure!
    09/17/2011
  • d****d
    gb
    I'm a bit confused about the size, that can't be the height of the entire body you're referring to in cm because non of the heights of your seizes even gets to a meter... or does the height refer to something other than the total height of a person?
    09/17/2011
  • N****e
    ES
    la altura es del cuello para abajo o todo el cuerpo
    07/28/2011
  • C****r
    gb
    awesome. pretty nice selling service to me. costume gets perfect and they made it very quickly for me as requested. cheers, here
    06/07/2011
  • N****Y
    gb
    This is literally the best costume I've ever owned. This Halloween, I won 2 costume contests and many people thought it was awesome! Not to mention I look crazy-great in it. Money well-spent!
    05/25/2011
  • t****g
    gb
    Got it yesterday.fast dilivery and good package.Love it!I'm whit Ichigo.
    05/18/2011
  • N****k
    gb
    Omg This Costume Is Awesome! it Arrived in good condition and absolutely Durable and fantastic! I recommend anyone who loves cosplaying Bleach to buy this! :D
    05/16/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.