100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • e****n
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Loved it! I always wanted to cosplay Madam Red!
    07/25/2016
  • T****n
    it
    Soddisfatta, anche se lievemente diverso dalla foto.
    10/08/2015
  • g****e
    Aren’t animes just the most awesome source for the latest fashion? I firmly believe in this statement and love taking tips and cues from animes and video games that come from japan to spice up my wardrobe. It works out great too because i’m pretty much guaranteed a unique look and it always stands out. Take this dress for instance. It just brims with cuteness all over. I love wearing it to parties and events of a more formal nature and it feels really nice. It’s also really fun to wear this to go out. It is the nicest conversation starter and can be worn both ways as a costume or a casual piece. And it fits me nicely too. Not big or anything. Yay!
    08/18/2012
  • H****n
    gb
    This dress looks wonderful and smart. The quality of material that the dress has been made from is high quality and strong. I have a big body and the measurement table helped me in choosing the right size something that i am proud of. The half length skirt has been designed nicely i love this dress so much. The hat makes the dress unique while the bowknot makes the dress to be simple. I have no complains at all about the price of the dress.
    10/21/2011
  • s****n
    it
    salve volevo avere un'informazione.ma la giacca e' tutt'uno con il vestito o si puo anche togliere?
    07/22/2011
  • W****p
    jp
    The product was very cute, the fabric and sewing were solid, the absolute territory was protected, and I was able to transform it happily.
    06/08/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.