• s****i
    fr
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    04/01/2020
  • L****a
    br
    Adorei por que tanto bonito e o preço é baixo. O meu amigos todos falam que vão comprar próximos vez também em milnaoo.
    06/30/2015
  • N****6
    us
    This wig is an overall amazing quality, but once buying it you should know by the picture that it needs major styling! Once styled I love this wig so much~
    04/08/2015
  • M****x
    us
    Wig just came in and I love it, 5 stars.
    01/07/2015
  • c****o
    ca
    wow super je l'adore
    08/23/2014
  • r****j
    ca
    super wow it's exactly like the picture I'm delighted
    08/08/2014
  • S****e
    de
    Das material is super und sie sieht genauso auf wie auf dem Foto. Sind voll zufrieden
    10/23/2012
  • R****d
    gb
    Milanoo i like this wig it looks like real hair. I have been different types of wigs for the last four years offline and they fade very quickly. A friend told me about milanoo and their products so i decided to go and have a look. Luckily i found this wig and i was delighted to see it. I ordered the wig and within two weeks it had reached at my door step. The wig is excellent and has been made from high quality material. The style of the wig is also irresistible i like it a lot.
    10/21/2011
  • N****e
    gb
    It looks really great! Nicely packaged and I got it a lot faster than I expected! Never really bought a wig before, or worn one, but it looks very good and practically like the pictures.
    10/14/2011
  • J****y
    gb
    This wig looks quite good. I like the black color and the length of this one a lot. I think long hair looks cool on guys. I don't usually buy wigs but this one looks really good so I thought I'd give this a try. I want to know what material it is made of. I know that some wigs are made of kanekalon while some are nylon. Which one is this and which of the two materials is easy to maintain? Let me know about it so that I can make a purchase. Thanks!
    08/08/2011
  • s****m
    gb
    This wig is excellent!! top quality looks like and somewhat feels like real hair, i am 100 percent satisfied.
    08/06/2011
  • x****m
    gb
    Wig arrived today in the mail, wonderful condition and great quality. The Logistics Arrangement and Shipping went by very fast. My roommate ordered a Lolita dress from Milanoo before me, and I received my first wig order before she received hers. It was in a plastic envelope from FedEx. Despite that, they made sure to encase the wig in a hair net and very carefully placed two balls of packing paper inside of the wig to ensure some kind of shape retainment. IT LOOKS LIKE REAL HAIR! I love it, it fits perfectly, and I'm excited to see the person I purchased this for wear it to the anime convention. I'm excited to receive my other orders from Milanoo, and see what my roommate's looks like! Thank you, Milanoo!
    06/28/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.