100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • S****a
    gb
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I have received this costume and i am not happy at all with the dress. I used the measurement table to choose the size for the costume but it seems that it did not work out. The costume is too small for me i cannot be able to wear and i am scared if i force my self it is going to tear. Advice me on what to do, should i return the costume or throw it away?
    10/21/2011
  • S****a
    gb
    I have received this costume and i am not happy at all with the dress. I used the measurement table to choose the size for the costume but it seems that it did not work out. The costume is too small for me i cannot be able to wear and i am scared if i force my self it is going to tear. Advice me on what to do, should i return the costume or throw it away?
    10/21/2011
  • C****e
    gb
    It came! It is wonderful! I was looking at the reviews from a review site and was getting concerned.... but It came and it looks wonderful! Thank you Milanoo~! I plan on buying another cosplay soon~!
    10/02/2011
  • L****y
    gb
    Great quality. I just love it! Everything in the picture was included and the packing was also good. Everything mentioned was included. I was a bit worried about the size I had ordered but after wearing it I was all relaxed as it was perfect and looks wonderful. The costume was worth every cent. I love the red color hat and the shirts as well as the pants are damn comfortable actually the entire costume is damn good. Thank you Milanoo for putting up this amazing dress on the site.
    08/20/2011
  • Н****а
    ru
    что входит в костюм??

Reply:
    Dear Н****а,
    как на фото выглядит, в комплекс включают шляпа, костюм, брюки и т.д.

08/17/2011
  • G****o
    gb
    As the "Cosplay Component" states in the Cosplay Properties, does it include all of the following items: Cos Component : Jacket + Underwear + Hat + Headwear + Scarf + Socks Cover + Shirt + Pants
    06/20/2011
  • d****e
    fr
    je voulais savoir, c quel taille qui irai mieux pour les ados qui ont 16 ans ???
    05/29/2011
  • G****T
    gb
    My costume fits beautifully & delivery time was astonishingly fast. Thank you

Reply:
    Dear G****T,
    Thanks for your support.

03/24/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.