Are you from United States ?

Please select your language:

Customer Reviews: Axis Powers Hetalia England Halloween Cosplay Costume

Source: Axis Powers Hetalia Character: England Arthur·Kirkland Components: Top, Tie, Shirt, Sash, Belt, Pants
Fabric: Jazz Woolen Anime&Manga Type: Amorous, Political
  • (57)
  • (3)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • Bylokisadopted

the delivery was very fast, I was actually fearing it might have been too late for my senior costume party. But it was definitily a hit on the party, everyone loved it. though the shoulder strap was a bit too long it was easily solved with some well hidden safty pins. other than that, the fabric was light but warm enough to wear on a cold winter day without freezing to death. all in all I and the rest of my class loved it (even though it was never my intention to actively cosplay as England)

Was this review helpful to you? (21)(0)

Share this review
  • ByYükselKatarzyna

"Es ist einfach super! So hochwertig und toll *-* Vielen Dank! "

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (5)(0)

Share this review
  • ByHal

Je suis très satisfaite de ce cosplay ! Je l'ai commandé le 29/09 et reçu le 23/10 ce qui est très bien sachant que la taille était personnalisée ! Le costume est parfait et me tombe bien, même si la sangle est un peu grande mais c'est correct. Merci encore ^o^ Et la wig associée est de très conforme à l'image !

Reply:
    Dear Hal,
    Bonjour, Vous êtes très beau avec ce costume. Merci beaucoup pour votre support, votre satisfaction est notre énergie d’avancer,et n’hesitez pas à nous donner vos suggestions précieuses par mail ou téléphone. Merci encore une fois. Nous allons continuer à améliorer notre qualité et service. Veuillez regarder nos autres produits, ils vont vous faire plaisir aussi ! Cordialement 

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (2)(0)

Share this review
  • ByMaria

So, I found the boots. I couldn't find it from the link they posted but it's here. I'm happy. :)

Was this review helpful to you? (2)(0)

Share this review
  • By紬山内

外国からの郵送で、さらに年末年始を挟んだので3週間ほど待ちましたが、イメージに近い感じで着ることができたので 大満足でした♪

Reply:
    Dear 紬山内,
    Milanoo ご信頼とご利用いただき、誠に感謝いたします。 この度はMilanooのレビューへ感想を書いて頂きありがとうございました! 今後ともお客様により品質のいい商品とサービスを差し上げますよう、全力を尽くしております。 これからも Milanoo ご高配の程、よろしくお願い申し上げます。

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (1)(0)

Share this review
  • ByLovi

This is the first costume I have received from Milanoo, and I did not expect something as good as this! The material is astounding, I will definitely buy from here again! Can't wait to wear this for conventions (I'm wearing the coat in public, haha).

Was this review helpful to you? (20)(0)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.