100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • E****y
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    Wow, the quality and uniqeness is STUNNING! It looks exactly like that character from that series that we all love so much! Milanoo, you always make the most accurate and eccentric thingssss! KAWAIIDESUUDESUDILDODESU YOOO! ARIGATO MILANOO! Y U NO HAVE MOAR FAME AND FORTUNE???111/???1????!!!?? U deserve to bee in a=uh magyzeen! =^_^=
    03/01/2012
  • N****a
    us
    It looks like its fine quality, but there are major flaws in the design. The Hetalia Gakeun school uniform only reaches the wearer's knees and the plaid dress begins below the bust. Find an accurate outfit or make one yourself.
    02/06/2012
  • E****i
    gb
    I wish to buy this costume, but I am very confused about the size chart. Why are there two size charts for women and men's sizes? I need to know how the sizes are so I don't buy the wrong one.
    06/18/2011
  • D****y
    gb
    Although it is a little small for me, it is great it looks good and is comfortable to wear.
    06/08/2011
  • R****a
    gb
    I looked at a lot of stores in our town and nobody had any of these Anime Costume that I wanted. They were a great price and they fit exactally as I had hoped for. A great product. 
    06/07/2011
  • A****a
    gb
    This costume is very beautiful with good quality! My little sister cannot wait to wear it! She loves it very much! I highly recommend this for you!
    05/20/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.