Overall Fit:Ture to size
    perfect for cosplay, well made, washes well

Reply:
    Dear N****E,

04/29/2013
  • N****a
    us
    The costume was nice and it fit quite well. The Jacket was a little tight though but that might be because I ordered the wrong size. Also the buttons popped off the jacket, but I was able to sew them back on so it was okay, no biggie. I would highly recommend getting this costume just make sure you order the right size.
    01/14/2013
  • F****a
    gb
    I love this lovely and pretty costume. It is comfortable and looks elegant. And the yellow tie is unique.
    07/24/2012
  • E****a
    gb
    Does this costume come with a wig? I was planning on getting this cosplay for Halloween and Acen 2012 :)
    09/18/2011
  • s****e
    gb
    I totally agree with marie. Milanoo is only site providing best varieties in all types of clothes and quality as well. Even my small sister is a big fan of angel beats angel/kanade tachibana and wanted this dress for the Halloween party and for her happiness I purchased this dress. she told me that her dream has come true and all her friends showered her with compliments. she was very happy with the comfort that she gets after wearing it and it is very nicely designed . thanks to milanoo for providing such costumes also.
    08/19/2011
  • m****e
    gb
    A very lovely angel beats angel/kanade tachibana costume. My daughter is a great fan of angel beats and as she had a party where Halloween was the theme so I bought this lovely dress for her and she looks like an angel. The dress is very comfortable. The accessories provide with the dress are hair pin with the wig and my daughter just loves the dress and she enjoys wearing this costume very much. Must say Milanoo provides a best quality and a great choice.
    08/17/2011
  • n****m
    it
    I was very satisfied with the order of this dress. The skirt is splendid, the shirt is soft and fresh and the jacket is very comfortable ^^ I am 1.71m tall and I have selected the size M, and I must say that I am fine. Recommended for those who want to do this cosplay, but remember that you will have to take socks and shoes apart because they are not included and I recommend taking the measurements well;)
    07/27/2011
  • D****s
    gb
    Nice Bright! Perfect copy of Anime dress. very nicely made.
    07/04/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.