Avaliação
Did the item fit well?
100%
0%
0%
  • H****i
    us
    :
    yatta!!! Was soooo happy when it came. And it looks and fits really good. Me and Usa-chan had a great time! ^_^
    08/08/2013
  • S****s
    us
    :
    The Jacket was wonderful quality, and the patch was cannon to the patch shown in the series. Although shipping was a little slow due it being shipped from China, the package and contents were undamaged and properly packaged. There were no loose seams, nor any size problems. A+ service.
    23/06/2013
  • D****l
    us
    :
    I got this a while back when I went to Otakon. It fit pretty well but a tad small, but it was alright. It was nice and clean when I got and packaging was good. Shipping was a tad long, a couple weeks, but it's alright, it's understandable. Thanks :)
    28/12/2012
  • C****a
    us
    :
    Default praise
    25/08/2022
  • 松****下
    jp
    :
    良いコメント
    15/10/2020
  • 神****谷
    jp
    :
    良いコメント
    13/10/2020
  • s****s
    CH
    :
    06/02/2017
  • K****m
    ca
    :
    The pants were a bit weird to me, and the shirt had a few stains on it (having a bit of trouble getting them out) Also, the tie was completely broken. The jacket was good though! And I managed to fix the tie using scissors and another tie that I had lying around. I'm not 100% happy with it all but I'm at least happy about the jacket.
    29/03/2015
  • C****n
    us
    :
    The shipping was faster than estimated. Also, the cosplay is very good, very accurate compared to the one in the anime. In fact, it actually seems exact to the one in the show! The tie also is around the collar and prepared for you, so don't worry about having to tie it. Great material, I love Milanoo.
    31/10/2013
  • S****a
    it
    :
    Perfetto!!!! *^*

Resposta:
    Caro(a) S****a,
     La ringraziamo per lo guardo e il piaciuto . Auguro che Lei abbia un buon shopping prossimo nel nostro sito .   http://www.milanoo.com/

17/08/2013
  • L****e
    us
    :
    this came in awesome conditions! the jacket was a little wrinkled but ironing it should fix that. the crest had a few lose threads but i just cut them off! the pants though didnt fit at all :C which was okay because i already had black pants. i have very wide hips so it could have me just me. overall, perfect! shipping was 2 weeks early too!
    07/05/2013
  • o****r
    us
    :
    this is made of a good materiel, i thought i would chafe when wareing it but i was suprised when i didnt, i guess thats kinda tmi, anyway this is a great product and you should buy it.
    28/01/2013
  • V****o
    it
    :
    The costum fits perfect.I really like it!
    23/01/2013
  • D****n
    us
    :
    I Love this outfit!!! it suits me perfectly and every detail is perfect. Thank you milanoo.
    07/12/2012
  • K****s
    gb
    :
    I love how this costume is like $100 cheaper than the Vampire Knight mens uniforms xD
    04/09/2012
  • C****e
    ca
    :
    Cosplay fits well, if you use the chart to see what will fit you. Although the sizes are rather small, I had to get a Male LX, but it fits wonderfully. I'm glad i shoped with Milanoo!
    14/08/2012
  • n****1
    gb
    :
    Hi I just ordered two of these but I put female size instead of Male when I need male size m. HELP!!
    29/06/2012
  • A****a
    us
    :
    YAY!! im gonna be honey sempi for halloween (because i think usa-chan is adorable!) and i finally got a good price thnx!!!!:) :) :) :)
    15/06/2012
  • E****a
    us
    :
    I didn't realize this came with the white shirt and pants, so that was nice, BUT the jacket was probably the best thing out of it. You can certainly find better pants from Marshall's or Kohls same for the shirt. I advise going to American Eagle or anywhere else they sell short sleeved collared shirts because the longsleeved collared shirt is sooo hott, even in AC, plus with short sleeves it'll be easier to move around in. The tie is okay, the actual part that goes around your neck is poor quality, but the other part is alright. I'll probably just fix it so the neck part isn't made of zipper or just make a new tie. All in all, the jacket is toootalllyyy worth it. Everything else that comes with it is really up to you, but DEFINITELY get this for the jacket and do some thrift cosplay with the other parts :D
    30/04/2012
  • M****u
    us
    :
    Does it come with the shoes?

Resposta:
    Caro(a) M****u,
    Jacket Trousers Tie Shirt men's suit, no shoes i am sorry

30/04/2012

Sem comentários.

Como você avaliaria sua experiência de compra em Milanoo.com?
:
:
:
:
coupon
$3.00
Cupom
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.