• 五****嵐
    jp
    :
    良いコメント
    31/01/2021
  • F****9
    it
    :
    Semplicemente il miglior costume di Squall in circolazione...Fatto su misura con grande cura e precisione. Complimenti Milanoo!
    05/08/2014
  • R****y
    :
    Milanoo has been my favourite place to shop online forever now. It is just fabulous that they have so many great things to choose from here and all that at a fraction of price as compared to what the others offer. The stuff is always top quality in terms of design and fabric. I think if it was up to me, I would buy a new product every week from them. I’m a huge fan of Final Fantasy and Leonhart in particular, which is why I had wanted this costume forever now. It is just the thing I wanted and all thanks to milanoo once again for delivering such a great product.
    21/08/2012
  • R****y
    :
    Milanoo has been my favourite place to shop online forever now. It is just fabulous that they have so many great things to choose from here and all that at a fraction of price as compared to what the others offer. The stuff is always top quality in terms of design and fabric. I think if it was up to me, I would buy a new product every week from them. I’m a huge fan of Final Fantasy and Leonhart in particular, which is why I had wanted this costume forever now. It is just the thing I wanted and all thanks to milanoo once again for delivering such a great product.
    21/08/2012
  • j****t
    :
    I am an avid cosplayer and i can tell when a costume is worth its salt and when it’s not. For the past couple of my cos play events i have been resorting to milanoo’s costumes after i saw a really cool outfit at an event and discovered that it was bought from this website. My experience with these costumes has prompted me to write a review now for the latest purchase that just got delivered. These costumes are the most professional and honest adaptations that i have ever seen with so much variety. The make is top class and the comfort is above par. I love this place. The super affordable prices make things even better.
    17/08/2012
  • A****I
    jp
    :
    Alta qualidade e barato ~~
    08/05/2009

Sem comentários.

Como você avaliaria sua experiência de compra em Milanoo.com?
:
:
:
:
coupon
$3.00
Cupom
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.