• n****o
    us
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    loved it! fit well and looked awesome!
    2016/4/11
  • G****a
    it
    Parrucca bellissima, molto morbida e realistica!!! Consigliatissima!!
    2014/10/16
  • E****e
    fr
    La perruque est de très bonne qualité, elle est comme sur les photos. Je suis ravie !
    2013/2/2
  • l****a
    co
    cuanto son 23,28 euros en colombia

返信:
    様 l****a,
      En cuanto al tipo de cambio haga el favor de consultar en   http://es.exchange-rates.org/

2013/1/29
  • a****e
    us
    beautiful wig!!!I bought this along with my lolita and it matches perfectly!!i love it's curls and it's length is perfect.thanks milanoo!!
    2013/1/21
  • G****k
    fr
    La perruque était en bonne état, de très bonne qualité, après le plus dure est d'essayer de bien coupez pour faire une frange ou mettre quelques mèches derrière l'oreille car les cheveux sont très long.

返信:
    様 G****k,
      Bonjour, vous pouvez aussi partager votre expérience et les photos des articles reçus à cette page: http://www.milanoo.com/fr/testimonials . Cordialement!

2013/1/2
  • Ю****я
    ru
    Скажите,а у вас качество париков хорошее?

返信:
    様 Ю****я,
    Да, мы всегда доставляем качественные товары клиентам.

2012/7/17
  • l****e
    ES
    el pelo de luka no es rizado si no liso D:
    2012/6/27
  • l****a
    ES
    Se puede planchar la peluca?

返信:
    様 l****a,
    Esta peluca no se puede planchar.

2012/6/27
  • d****v
    ec
    Me Pueden Enviar Para Ecuadorr Porfiiss :D
    2012/6/17
  • Y****a
    fr
    la perruque qui m'a été livrée n'était pas rose mais rousse UwU' mais j'aime beaucoup la texture (elle est toute douce)
    2012/6/13
  • R****n
    au
    I expected it to be glossier and made of better material. I know better next time.
    2012/5/27
  • M****y
    us
    I love this wig! I use it for my drag, and it is one of the best quality wigs I own!
    2012/5/13
  • N****i
    us
    I just ordered this wig, and can I say, I was amazed. It's so pretty and soft. I adore it so much. I can't wait to cosplay.
    2012/3/29
  • B****a
    ca
    my mom bought me the wig and i was rly surprised it looked just like the picture that and it arrived way earlier that it said it would so now i can use it for a photoshoot this weekend =3
    2012/1/20
  • y****l
    gb
    leuke kleur en eehhh... leuk maare hoe zitie groot of klein en is hij voor kinderen groot en te lang of niet???
    2012/1/11
  • N****e
    ES
    hola disculpa solo te queda una?? otra cosita cuando me costaria el envio a Nuevo León México?
    2011/12/5
  • M****t
    gb
    Though I am not very much into anime and the reason for my purchase has nothing do with the associated image or its association with anime of any sort in the first place, I think this is one very pretty wig. The curls on this wig are just lovely and so adorable that so far I am yet to receive even a single negative review about this from any of my friends. The same curls can however be a little too much to handle and take care especially if you are not wearing the wig for prolonged durations. But once you get into a proper cycle of maintenance, it really doesn’t seem like too much of a burden and sporting this wig would be an absolute delight.
    2011/8/7
  • A****m
    gb
    I love that the wig is adjustable and the Color and curls are beautiful. It's very soft too. I've paid more for less quality wigs before. It's perfect!
    2011/8/2
  • L****a
    gb
    I think it's so pretty and I'm so glad it's on sale
    2011/7/30

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.