100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • C****y
    us
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    This is so good, im buying another one for my brother!
    2013/10/19
  • c****r
    us
    Default praise
    2023/12/29
  • S****o
    jp
    良いコメント
    2023/11/11
  • J****y
    us
    Default praise
    2023/5/23
  • R****s
    us
    Default praise
    2021/12/7
  • T****s
    us
    Default praise
    2021/11/2
  • H****
    us
    Default praise
    2020/11/20
  • A****b
    fr
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    2020/11/18
  • K****e
    us
    Default praise
    2020/11/15
  • M****m
    us
    Default praise
    2020/11/12
  • K****s
    us
    I really loved it! My favorite Sasuke cosplay outfit yet! If you're a fan of Sasuke, get it.
    2013/11/24
  • N****n
    no
    This was really great! It is comfortable and easy to wear. The only downside is that the fabric for the white top is not the most comfortable top I've worn, but it's still very neat. But there is a zipper (that does not serve any purpose as far as I know (probably used when making the product)) inside it that keeps sticking me in the side. It's very annoying. Exept for that the product is very awesome! 9.5/10
    2013/10/3
  • S****a
    us
    I would say this site is one if not the best, with prices, and the short shipping time lengths compared to the other sites i have visited. first time buyer, going to Another Anime Convention and wanted to be Sasuke Uchiha, looked at 3-5 other sites and settled on this one for the reasons above and also the way that the costume looked, it had a better over all more fluid look, not fake or anything like some of the other sites. Thank you. i have and will recommend this site to others.
    2013/9/26
  • a****o
    it
    ok

返信:
    様 a****o,
    la ringraziamo per lo guardo e  Auguro che Lei abbia un buon shopping prossimo nel nostro sito . 

2013/8/21
  • P****l
    de
    Total super,nur ein - weil der Gürtel nicht so dick ist wie beschrieben :) Ansonsten: MEGA GEILES COSPLAY! :)
    2013/3/19
  • d****i
    fr
    en attente de robe akatsuki de sasuke
    2012/7/14
  • A****m
    このキャラクターは私の一番のお気に入りで、コスチュームもとても気に入ったので、衝動的に購入しました。私はコスプレはしませんが、仮装パーティーなどに行くのが好きで、制約を考慮した上でこれがベストでした。ページを見るたびに私はますます milanoo のファンになり、新しいカテゴリーをチェックするたびにコレクションはますます素晴らしくなっています。 Milanoo は誰にとっても服を買うのに最適な場所ですが、私はたまたまコスプレを購入しました。これは私にとって最高のオンライン衣料品店です。私はこのサイトを、これから購入する服のお金を節約したいと考えている友人や家族に勧めています。
    2012/7/13

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.