• 八****田
    jp
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    良いコメント
    2020/3/17
  • h****g
    gb
    I feel safe when dressing it and like someone is hugging me. And please bring in more cloaks. I would like to buy.
    2012/8/26
  • j****b
    The fact that this robe is a naruto inspired merchandise was just the deal sealer for me. In fact i was actually looking for just a robe to wear to a cos event and because i was really short on money i could not afford to go out and buy the materials and make it myself like the rest of my costume. that’s why i chose milanoo because making my own is just a hobby. When i want really high detailed stuff in costumes i go to milanoo and they deliver fantastically. They had this robe and it has a nice collar too. I am really happy it goes so well with my costume build.
    2012/8/24
  • J****e
    I made a random search on Google for anime costumes and this website was on the top of that list. This place has everything – cosplay costumes, accessories, wigs, eyelashes, everything. It has everything I one can ask for and all of that in one place. I can get my kids all the cartoon inspired stuff that they want from here now and I don’t have to go looking for them anymore place to place. I can get stuff for my wife as well. She is going to love it. This place has a huge collection of shoes, accessories, bags, for both women and men. I could find so much of what I need for work here and I’m sure my wife is going to enjoy herself as well. I even saw many different kinds of Spiderman costumes.
    2012/7/24
  • T****i
    de
    Der Stoff, aus welchem der Mantel gefertigt ist, ist nicht, wie es auf dem Foto aussieht nur aus dünnem scheiss-Stoff. Er ist aus sehr stabilem stoff, und alle Nähte sind ziemlich gut vernäht. Die Streifen treffen die Farbe aus dem Manga/Anime ziemlich gut. Der Reissverschluss ist aus Plastik und lässt sich sowohl von unten mit einem "Schieber" öffnen wie auch von unten mit einem zweiten.
    2011/4/30

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.