• L****a
    fr
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    L’utilisateur a loué tacitement
    2020/3/15
  • c****5
    fr
    Très bonne qualité,on est très bien dedans mais un peu serré au niveau des bras.
    2015/4/16
  • m****t
    fr
    Bonjour, le haut est transparent ?

返信:
    様 m****t,
    Non le haut n'est pas transparent. 

2014/7/27
  • L****
    us
    Exactly like the picture, you need to wear a bra. Very cool costume, I like it!
    2014/5/16
  • l****a
    There are cross knits on the vest that make a cool edgy effect and that caught my eye and then I knew I had to own this piece no matter what! Hence I totally got it and I am so happy that I am writing a review. Well, the material and stitching was dot in place and hence I loved that most of all. Because I am someone who does not like compromising on the quality for fashion. Thankfully Milanoo does not make you choose between these kinds of things. It has the best cloth and the best design and the best part is the price. Malls charge over twice for stuff like this but this is exquisite and unique. Love Milanoo! Thanks for being my fashion saviour yet again!
    2012/8/17
  • C****e
    Now i must confess that i am not a cosplay aficionado and i do not much like to go around looking like i stepped out of a comic book or a tv show but goddamn those characters wear really stylish clothes and i respect a good fashion sense. Perhaps that’s why i browse the cosplay section to look for standalone pieces like this great v neck netted tshirt. It looks so stylish and sexy. I totally love wearing it to dates and clubs when i am out dancing. It has so many possibilities for mixing and matching and it looks really great with really bright colors underneath. Full of comfort and at an amazing price. Awesome.
    2012/7/21
  • В****я
    ru
    Я отправила запрос на опт. но в учётных записях ничего не высветилось. Почему?

返信:
    様 В****я,
    Извините, можно ли спросить у вас, куда вы опратили запрос? я пока не получили письмо от вас... Пожалуйста. отправите нам ваш запрос на этот адрес: http://www.milanoo.com/ru/help/index-act-center.html#sid=60.

2011/11/21
  • R****y
    gb
    I bought this costume for my daughter as a birthday present and she was so happy. What made me to purchase the costume is the V neck design of the costume and the material the costume has been from. The material is of high quality and it is strong resistant. The price of the costume is affordable and the table helped me in choosing the right measurement. Thanks milanoo for making my daughter proud.
    2011/10/12
  • B****y
    gb
    I like it so much. when i wear it , it is really comfortable .amazing!!!
    2011/7/22

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.