ちょうどいいサイズ
100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • S****e
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    I have been a big fan of milanoo for quite some time. For me, this is the perfect online fashion store for men and women both. I have ordered many things from here over the past several months and I have never been disappointed in any way ever. There delivery is always on time and the stuff is of great quality. Add to it the great prices and it is surely one of the best places to shop from online. This costume is the latest of my purchases from here. Believe me, it is just the best thing I have bought in a long time. It transforms me completely.
    2012/8/21
  • S****r
    ar
    tienen un local udstedes en argentina buenos aires?

返信:
    様 S****r,
    No tenemos tienda física.

2012/6/14
  • M****l
    gb
    This leather suit is made of a very good material and it has a very nice design, so I brought it. The size was oky but I spend some time to get collect the best information about the size I need. I will give it as a present for my nephew and I hope he will be impressed of it. The price is oky and the shipping was also very fast! Nice job !
    2011/9/5
  • W****d
    gb
    If you want to look like Noctis, it's perfect. Very, very cool. Good at Halloween or other parties. 
    2011/6/8
  • R****k
    gb
    Can't beat the price, but the Final Fantasy Cosplay costume is larger than I thought a large would be - should've got a medium. love this costume! 
    2011/6/7
  • g****m
    ES
    quiero saber si el traje es completo guantes, parte superior y el pantalón. y si le agrego la peluca me cobran un envio o dos
    2011/2/8
  • a****n
    gb
    Anyone who have bought this could you post a picture of the costume only, or when wearing this costume? Thanks!
    2010/5/28
  • d****s
    gb
    Very good cosplay. its a bit short on the coat piece (and i did get custom measurements) but its not that big of a deal. Overall the costume looks great and i can't wait for the con

返信:
    様 d****s,
    Look forward to doing business with you again.

2010/4/24

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.