• j****
    us
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    Default praise
    2021/10/1
  • r****1
    us
    Amazing costume!!! Really warm though haha! Perfect to the last detail! Thanks!
    2015/7/5
  • M****d
    fr
    Reçu très rapidement, le costume est un peu juste mais il me va à merveille, très satisfaite merci !
    2013/8/26
  • R****a
    us
    The costume is wonderful and came with everything it said it would. It came a little before it said it was so that was pretty awsome and it came with everything it said it would. The suit is amazing in quality and durability and completley phenominal. All in all the costume was wonderful, the only minor problem being the neck thing. In the game, Vincent's cowl stretches up and over his chin where as the one on this only goes around the neck. Other than that the costume was wonderful! I highly recomend it to any Final Fantasy and cosplay fans! Actually I recomend it to anyone who enjoys quality items at resonable prices!
    2012/11/24
  • R****m
    nl
    I like the costume, wore it to a anime convention 2 weeks ago. There are a couple of issues though. I didn't get a headband, and the only compensation I was offered, instead of shipping one, was a gift card, which I declined. Also as Max Dennis said, the gloves are small, and unwearable because my fingers are larger then the glove. Note that I don't have big hands. Holster is also a weird thing though.
    2012/9/10
  • J****e
    The costume is a true representation of what you see in the game. It is good quality, looks great and fits me quite well. Perfect for cosplay! Thanks to milanoo for a wonderful costume. I am a regular at this site. I check the pages of this site quite frequently in order to check out the new arrivals and more often than not, I always end up buying something. The good thing about milanoo is that there designs are good quality and even then, the prices are quite reasonable. The collection is quite vast and they stock almost everything imaginable. I will surely buy more stuff from here in the future as well.
    2012/8/21
  • H****l
    co
    Quiero saber si hay costo adicional de envió del disfraz para bogota Colombia y si todavía tienen la talla de XS masculino de alto (160-165) Gracias
    2012/2/7
  • H****l
    co
    Quiero saber si hay costo adicional de envió del disfraz para bogota Colombia y si todavía tienen la talla de XS masculino de alto (160-165) Gracias
    2012/2/7
  • H****l
    co
    Quiero saber si hay costo adicional de envió del disfraz para bogota Gracias
    2012/2/7
  • S****e
    gb
    I can’t wait for this Halloween. Each and every year we organize a huge scary party for my son and his friends. We invite special costumed guests to role-play for the kids. For this October, I bought this costume for my son. I don’t know the character, shame on me, but the suit has so many gadgets, and so many parts. I received it yesterday, but I didn’t show it yet to my son. I want to be a surprise for him.
    2011/9/17
  • s****n
    gb
    pls.send this to my house in lions park ant.313 bld. in paranaque city

返信:
    様 s****n,
    As long as you put the right address, we will deliver your items in time.

2011/7/26
  • D****a
    gb
    I loveVincent , and want to have a cool costume for a long time. When i saw this one online, i knew it's my costume!
    2011/6/28
  • R****n
    gb
    I bought this and another for my nephews and they were thrilled with it. I got the order very fast and was just disappointed I could not keep them for myself. This is the kind of thing I would have wanted litered around my room as I grew up. being a major Final Fantasy fan. Fans will love it.... Anyone who isnt a fan, would like considerate it a waste. 
    2011/6/7
  • m****s
    gb
    costume looks great. very sturdy material and well made. gloves are a bit small but still work fine. i was on the high side to the medium size so went with a large and fits well, although it's still somewhat tight in some areas. the holster seems like it had the latch to hold the gun in backwards but it's not a big deal. all around it's a good costume with only a few mistakes that are minor and don't effect anything.
    2011/5/10

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.