サイズが大きい
0%
  • f****z
    mx
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    こんにちは、申し訳ありませんが、送料はいくらですか?

返信:
    様 f****z,
    Puede ver el envío esacto en el carrito.

2012/12/2
  • z****2
    us
    Great customer service, product arrived as promised!
    2012/11/13
  • D****e
    I have been buying stuff from this site for a few months now. In the last winter season, I ordered a number of clothing items and accessories from here. The best thing about milanoo is that they not only stock a large variety and exclusive range of fashionable and stylish clothes at reasonable prices, but there collections are always in line with the latest trends in fashion. This way, milanoo gives us a feel for the latest fashion at the best prices. This costume is amazing. The size chart helped me pick out the apt size for me. The material is good and comfortable and it is a quality product no doubt.
    2012/7/28
  • A****o
    it
    Quanto vengono a costare le spese di spedizione in Sicilia provincia di Catania ? E di che materiale e fatta la maglietta non si capisce bene nella foto :)
    2012/6/13
  • A****o
    it
    Quanto vengono a costare le spese di spedizione in Sicilia provincia di Catania ? E di che materiale e fatta la maglietta non si capisce bene nella foto :)
    2012/6/13
  • C****s
    us
    I bought this cosplay and everything fits great, except for one thing. The shoulder pads do not stay on and the bottom leather part slides up out of the belt. Was it suppose to come with belt loops, because i can't keep it down to prevent the shoulder pads from falling.
    2012/3/22
  • A****y
    us
    I really wanna buy this and the shipping says 7-9 days. Do you already have premade verisons or are they only custom made thus requiring more time. I want to order we need a last minute costume and it HAS TO ARRIVE at my door by April 3rd (i live in Massachusetts USA)
    2012/3/4
  • Z****r
    de
    die anderen anbieter schreiben auch nur gürtel aber haben den gleichen artikel drin. also denke ich das die schoner dabei sind.

返信:
    様 Z****r,
    Guten tag vielen danke für ihren Auskunft diese Artikeln besteht aus Hose + Handschuhe + Hemd + Ledergürtel + Stulpen,vielen danke die kundenservice von milanoo

2012/1/5
  • t****t
    fr
    私は肩パッドが平らすぎて丸くないと思う
    2011/11/12
  • s****a
    de
    sind die schulter schoner und alles dabei?? Also Hose Handschuhe Hemd und die schoner? was am bauch und schulter dran sind und was ist mit Tsich stuhl und fuß gemeint
    2011/8/19
  • s****a
    de
    sind die schulter schoner und alles dabei?? Also Hose Handschuhe Hemd und die schoner? was am bauch und schulter dran sind und was ist mit Tsich stuhl und fuß gemeint
    2011/8/19
  • s****a
    de
    2011/8/19
  • s****a
    de
    2011/8/19
  • m****s
    gb
    Does this costume come with the shoulder pads and if so what are they made of?
    2011/6/14
  • D****d
    gb
    私は非常に感銘を受け、測定に送られ、それはすぐに到着した。それは素晴らしい買いだった!ありがとう:)
    2011/6/7
  • C****s
    gb
    処理時間は何を意味し、アイテムはどこに来るのですか?
    2011/6/3
  • j****a
    gb
    me encantan los cosplays y kiero el de zack
    2011/2/17
  • N****x
    gb
    これは、肩や絵に描かれているすべてが付属していますか?
    2010/10/14

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.