100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • i****a
    it
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    Ottimo costume, gli accessori (spallacci, e mantella con il pezzo con il simbolo) sono fatti molto bene. Ancora una volta mi trovo bene con milanoo.com, non ho neanche pagato la dogana. Unica pecca è che le calze mi arrivano quasi a metà ginocchio, ma io sono alta 170cm e le taglie sono cinesi. In ogni caso è come da foto e molto ben fatto.
    2015/10/19
  • A****y
    I have been checking out this website and its collections for a few months now. I have to say that their range of stuff is just surprising. This site has all kinds of dresses, apparels, costumes, shoes and accessories imaginable. Even the delivery process is extremely smooth and swift. Once you place an order, the customer care executives call you to confirm the order and once again to inform you of the shipment. And the package arrives well in time, in perfect condition. I wanted this costume for a cosplay event recently and like always, milanoo handed me the perfect product. The fit, the quality and the price; everything is perfect!
    2012/7/28
  • A****e
    Hey guys. I found out about milanoo from my boyfriend. Both of us are really big into cosplay and love going to cosplay events. I saw that he got a costume just like this one for guys and he was looking extremely cute in it. It had all the accessories and looked just like the characters wear it in the game. Plus he would keep going on about how nice it was and how he got it at a bargain from milanoo so i got one too( item pictured) and i must say i am extremely satisfied with this product. It is a very good costume and made very sturdily. To top it off it looks sexy as hell.
    2012/7/21

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.