• y****n
    de
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    Richtig gut : D
    2014/1/16
  • C****n
    us
    This cosplay looked awesome in the picture. I didn't get the expedited shipping I paid for, and the frills on the cape are at my elbow, not at my shoulder. The left glove has a rip in the side of it, away from the thumb and it was there when I first opened it. Everything else is fine (aside from the droopy hat, but it looked that way in the picture so I can't complain.) I only wish it had a monocle as well.

返信:
    様 C****n,
    Thanks so much for sharing your shopping experience to us .Your kind feedback has been conveyed to our relevant dep to improve this product in future.Greatly thanks  again!

2013/2/11
  • R****m
    us
    私は支払った迅速な船積みを得られなかった。帽子はそれだけでなく、丈夫である必要があります。たとえ比較写真が波打つことなくまっすぐであることを示していても、帽子の法案は支持を得ていません。 Kaitoの子供のような単眼を持つ必要があります、それは文字列の最後にガラスと装飾のちょうど塊です。スーツはうまくフィットしますが、肩の上にあるフリル、胸の前にドレープ、おそらく私は間違って置いているが、私は知らない。

返信:
    様 R****m,
    Much apology for the troubles we have caused you ,if the arrival product comes in poor quality ,would you please apply a RMA through "my account" .Your feedback wil be highly supported by our customer service team .Many thanks and best regards for you .

2013/2/11
  • j****l
    This costume is so cool. It looks as if right out of the show. Just like something that the characters in there would wear. I was looking for just something like this that i could wear to a cosplay event. I knew milanoo would have something that would fit my requirements since it has always satisfied me but seeing that they had Kaito Kid was just a bonus. The detail work on this costume id really well done and the costume fits so nicely too. I wore it to the cosplay event and had it on for around 5 hours and it was really comfortable the whole time. This has been a great purchase.
    2012/8/18
  • y****a
    gb
    私はいつもKaito Kidの大ファンでした。私はこの偉大な衣装が好きです。さらに、私はあなたがそれらを販売している場合、その写真のガラスのペアを購入することも大好きです。
    2012/7/13
  • K****D
    de
    ICH BIN DER GRÖßTE KAITO KID FAN ÜBERHAUBT UND IMMER !!!!
    2012/1/29
  • 購****者
    jp
    とにかく安くてびっくりしました( ゜o゜ )手ごろな値段ですが原作に近いカラですごく満足しています。
    2010/10/25

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.