100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • P****r
    us
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    This product is very well made. It feels pretty much like the real thing. The top is lined and made from a substantial material that you would expect from a uniform that is worn on a daily basis for school. The skirt has an adjustable clasp much like a bra to help customize the fit.anyone looking for an accurate replica should consider this item with interest!
    2016/2/1
  • a****e
    us
    I was just wondering if it is possible to buy the top by itself?

返信:
    様 a****e,
    We are so sorry that this item must be sold as a set.

2012/8/3
  • J****l
    gb
    I saw something similar to this in blue color and I really liked it. My sister actually bought that for herself and I wanted one too. However it would look rather odd if the both of us wore the same dress and hence I decided to pick up something in a different color though it would still retain the same style. I am glad that milanoo actually stocks more than just one variation of this dress as it comes handy in situations like this while also being very good when you are looking for some variety and choice. I have not received the delivery yet and am eagerly hoping it would come by sometime soon so that the two of us can walk around in our separate sailor school uniform dresses!
    2011/9/15
  • C****l
    gb
    Wonderful Japanese School Uniform at a Impressive price! Significantly Fast delivery. Also, I am always Pleased with how easy it is to order.
    2011/7/5
  • 購****者
    jp
    値段の割にしっかりしていてよいとおもわれます。 イベント用に使わせていただいたのですが、好評でした。
    2010/11/30
  • D****r
    jp
    今日届きました。 可愛くて スカート丈もちょうどよいです。
    2010/10/18
  • Y****a
    jp
    しっかりした製品で長く使えそうです。写真どおりの製品で満足です。
    2010/10/8
  • 購****者
    jp
    安いのにいいっ!これなら実用できますねっ(o´ω`o)
    2010/9/20

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.