• K****
    de
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    すべてが最高の満足を得ました。
    2015/11/27
  • K****a
    de
    super Qualität und schneller Versand. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.
    2015/11/18
  • K****y
    us
    I can't tell you how amazing this cosplay outfit looks. The pants fit perfects and I have extra room to actually bend without having to worry about splitting them. The shirt is zippered which it awesome and easier to get on. The overcoat looks simply beautiful with its individual buttons on them. The hat was okay but no one never said you couldn't add the extension to the end to make it look like his hat. But anyway to the point. This cosplay is very well made with unique technique and its made to last. Thank you I think I shall get my cosplays from here more often

返信:
    様 K****y,
    Thanks so..much for your support dear~,if it's convenient for you ,would you please share some pics to us when you wear it?Thanks 

2012/12/27
  • C****e
    ca
    Bought it, waited patiently, got it. And I really love it. The hat isn't the best, but everything else is amazing. If you're thinking about buying it, you won't regret it. However, do really check the size chart. Normally I'm a large, but had to bump up the size to XL because the sizes are different.
    2012/10/1
  • e****y
    gb
    Such an awesome costume, totally worth the price :D the shipping was super fast aswell!! An epic product, I'l be shopping here more often from now on
    2012/7/17
  • K****y
    ES
    こんにちは、いつまで衣装の配達を期待できますか?私の娘は6月2日(土)に既にコスプレをしていましたが、これはうまくいくのでしょうか?感謝と挨拶、ケイ

返信:
    様 K****y,
    Guten tag vielen dank für ihre Anfrage die gesamtzeit besteht aus einer Bearbeitungszeit und Versandzeit ,ich habe geprüft,die bearbeitungszeit von diesem Artikeln ist 12 Tage,und per Expresse dauert es 5 bis 7 Tage,die gesamtzeit ist 17 bis 19 Tage,so vielleicht können wir ihre gewünschte Zeit nicht erfühllen,vielen dank die kundenservice von milanoo

2012/5/29
  • Л****а
    ru
    А нельзя у вас это как-нибудь заказать по почте и там же на почте оплатить?

返信:
    様 Л****а,
    Извините, мы пока только работаем по предоплате...

2012/3/2
  • K****3
    ru
    奇妙だが、それほど短い袖ではない?!o.o

返信:
    様 K****3,
    Извините, но я не понимаю, какой вопрос у вас есть к нам? Если у вас есть жалоба на полученный товар, мы предлагаем следующий ответ.Мы предложим вам замену или возврат после того, как мы подтвердим,что элемент, который вы получили имеет дефект. Для предоставления нам доказательства дефекта, пожалуйста, сделайте несколько фотографий товара с приложенной к нему мерной лентой для того,чтобы наглядно показать несоответствия и затем отправьте здесь. Наш персонал предложит Вам соответствующий ответ, если подтвердит эту проблему. Глубоко признательны за ваше любезное содействие.

2012/2/26
  • A****a
    us
    The sleeves on the outfit are supposed to be longer so they drape over your hands when you lift them but the under shirt is supposed to stop at your wrist.
    2012/1/21
  • B****t
    gb
    I have to say it's so cool!!FANTASTIC!Fast shipping!I would buy another good!
    2011/8/1
  • 3****m
    jp
    包装も良く、想像通りの品物で、良かったです。
    2010/6/8
  • G****m
    gb
    The shipping was fast and when i got it it was a great product and i will be shopping in this site more often

返信:
    様 G****m,
    Thanks for your support.

2010/3/24
  • J****e
    gb
    Guys u rocks! I received it and I just love it! My girlfriend want one too and the other members of the club want one also. U got new fans men!

返信:
    様 J****e,
    Thanks for your support.

2010/3/22
  • k****k
    gb
    下着は間違っていますそれは上のボタンであることが想定されていると膝の長さです、オーバーコートボタンは白です。結び目の色は間違っていますそれは白ではなく灰色であることになっています。ここにはっきりした絵のアート作品があります:http://s5.tinypic.com/ezlae.jpg

返信:
    様 k****k,
    Thank you so much for your kindly notice ,i will refer it to our  relevent workers to fix it. Look forward to hearing more sugggestion from you.

2010/3/3
  • 北****川
    jp
    こんな価格でゴージャスなセットのコスプレ衣装です!!
    2009/3/13

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.