100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • K****s
    us
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    This cosplay was perfect! It fit beautifully~ Once again Milanoo, you never fail to leave me impressed.
    2015/3/24
  • H****s
    us
    Absolutely love it!! The product is made excellent and the shipping was extremely fast! Will buy from this site again, thank you!!
    2013/9/4
  • H****s
    us
    Absolutely love it!! The product is made excellent and the shipping was extremely fast! Will buy from this site again, thank you!!
    2013/9/4
  • e****a
    gb
    I totally agree with hanny. The costume is amazing. Milanoo is only site providing best varieties in all types of clothes and quality as well. Even my small sister is a big fan of ‘Axis Powers Taiwan’ and wanted this dress for the Halloween party and for her happiness I purchased this dress. She told me that her dream has come true and all her friends showered her with compliments. She was very happy with the comfort that she gets after wearing it and it is very nicely designed. Thanks to milanoo for providing such costumes also with great and speedy facilities.
    2011/9/1
  • A****y
    gb
    I love the costume, it's incredible!It is extremely well made, I am very impressed.Delivery speed is quick. I'm impressed with this, as well.I have already recommended your site to a few friends.
    2011/7/24
  • h****y
    gb
    The costume is impressive! it is very comfortable to wear!and absolutely well designed.
    2011/7/23
  • D****a
    gb
    Is there an extra fee to custom measurements?

返信:
    様 D****a,
    Yes, please click the size dropdown menu and select the option called "Custom Made".

2011/7/21
  • S****n
    gb
    I thought this cheap bunny costume was perfect. It came in sooner than I expected and better. I loved the material and it was beautiful, it was worth so much more than it cost. Great Buy, Great Costume!! 
    2011/6/7

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.