100%
サイズが小さい
0%
サイズが大きい
0%
  • I****y
    gb
    フィット感:ちょうどいいサイズ
    This cosplay is amazing! High quality and an amazing fit, it's super comfy and very pretty! I'm in love with mine, and would definitely recommend!
    2014/12/31
  • A****e
    gb
    The out fit is brilliant and the sizes are just right. My only faults are the poofy ness of the trousers but they can easily be taken in (like I did) and the Hat. The hat doesn't really look like a beret more of a milk maid hat but will do until another can be found. But other than that everything is fantastic! The coat is warm and comfy, the pockets are practical and look good the belt isn't uncomfortable and the cape is just brilliant! Whats more the shipping was fast and the transaction was simple! Overall a brilliant outfit! Note: the trousers do stop at the shin so if you want to get other boots for this (rather than boot covers) make sure their tall.
    2012/12/29
  • T****y
    gb
    The service offered by Milanoo Support has been great. I will continue to buy items from here .
    2012/8/30

まだコメントがありません。コメント、

より良いサービスを提供するためのフィードバックやアドバイスをお聞かせください。
当社のカスタマーサービス全体への評価は?
商品の満足度:
配送の満足度:
カスタマーサービの満足度:
cosplayshow を信頼してお勧めしますか:
coupon
$3.00
クーポンコード
ヒント:利用期間は1ヶ月
送信されました。
クリックビュー
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.