• M****w
    us
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    Default praise
    29/08/2020
  • ****e
    us
    Great product! Great service! Thanks for making daughter's cosplay experience so rewarding. Cheers!
    04/07/2014
  • H****a
    gb
    This is was the exact same replica of the school dress which I used to wear in my own school when I was a kid and I got really excited when I first saw this dress on the internet. The price for which this was being offered was really low and I don’t think that anyone in their right state of mind would be able to reject an offer of that sort. The discount which is being offered on this product makes it all the more appealing and it is really astounding that you get something that feels so amazing and has the perfect colored shirt and skirts for such a low price. Thank you Milanoo for this wonderful purchase and you can rest assured that we will definitely come back for more.
    23/09/2011
  • h****t
    gb
    Just like the picture, perfect, well done! I am very satisfied and will deffently shop here again.
    04/04/2011
  • 購****者
    jp
    Il tessuto era sottile, ma era fatto saldamente per il prezzo basso. Ho pensato che fosse carino.
    20/09/2010
  • 購****者
    jp
    Secondo la sua richiesta, stavo cercando un vestito da marinaio a prezzi accessibili e ho raggiunto questo prodotto! Penso che la realizzazione sia costante a causa del prezzo.
    03/09/2010

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.