• S****y
    us
    Vestibilità generale:La giusta dimensione
    Default praise
    13/06/2020
  • z****a
    us
    Just got this in today, and it's amazing! Everything is done in very high quality. Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised. The only issues were that the gloves didn't fit my hands and that the sash was slightly too long. It came with the jacket and vest (sewn together), pants with sash sewn on, functional belt, nonfunctional belt, black "shirt", a bandana, black leather gloves, and the armband. There are buttonholes in the jacket that could be cut out to be functional. I got this as the combo with the blonde wig and it works great! Can't wait to wear to the next con.
    31/07/2012
  • D****s
    The one thing that I really like about this website is that not only do they have one of the best and most affordable assortments of clothes, accessories and fashion items available, but they are also extremely honest in their dealings. I ordered this costume for my son who is really into this game and wanted a costume from one of the characters. I thought this would be a good way to surprise him. The material is good and the quality is impeccable, which justifies the price. This was my first purchase from the site but I will surely be returning to buy a lot more stuff from here.
    28/07/2012
  • E****n
    gb
    This is the 3rd time I have ordered Final Fantasy Cosplay from this store and they have fit perfectly every time. Pretty efficient service. In addition, I found out about Final Fantasy Cosplay from the youtube channel. and OMG!!! I love it! I'm Surely gotta recommend this Final Fantasy Cosplay to friends and co-workers.
    05/07/2011
  • V****o
    gb
    I looked at a lot of stores in our town and nobody had any of these Final Fantasy costume that I wanted. They were a great price and they fit exactally as I had hoped for. A great product. 
    08/06/2011
  • Y****k
    gb
    The cosplay clothes were what I expected, the delivery time was very fast. The quality of the clothes are durable and in great condition. 
    07/06/2011
  • K****o
    fr
    excelent
    05/05/2011
  • N****e
    gb
    What else comes with the suit? any accessories on it like the gloves for example?
    02/05/2011

Non ci sono recensioni disponibili.

Ti preghiamo di fornirci feedback o consigli su come possiamo servirti meglio.
Quanti punti dai alla tua esperienza di acquisto su cosplayshow?
Soddisfazione del prodotto:
Soddisfazione della consegna:
Soddisfazione del servizio clienti:
Ti fidi e consigli cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Suggerimenti: Periodo di utilizzo di un mese
Hai inviato con successo.
clicca per vedere
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.