100%
Petit(e)
0%
Grand(e)
0%
  • R****a
    us
    Coupe globale:Fidèle à la taille
    He looked so cute in it I loved it! Gloves were a bit too big though.
    08/02/2021
  • S****y
    us
    Perfect little costume for my 6 year old. Him and his big brother are obsessed with Sonic since the new movie came out. Super cute and feels well made. I make sure to take it easy on the small zipper in the back, though. My son is 40 lbs and 6.5 years old. We bought the medium, or 4 to 7 years is what I believe it said. Fits perfectly. May be a little small on a 7 year old. Would order again.
    08/02/2021
  • L****o
    us
    I was impressed with how well these fit my boys. It’s a pricey costume, but I wasn’t disappointed. The kids loved wearing these!
    08/02/2021
  • E****e
    us
    Bought for my almost 7 year old. Got a medium and it fits but he is on the small side (slim and short). I would say size up especially if you are in between sizes. Quality is good (Considering it is a Halloween costume). Happy to find “movie sonic”. This was exactly what he wanted.
    08/02/2021
  • E****e
    us
    Bought for my almost 7 year old. Got a medium and it fits but he is on the small side (slim and short). I would say size up especially if you are in between sizes. Quality is good (Considering it is a Halloween costume). Happy to find “movie sonic”. This was exactly what he wanted.
    08/02/2021
  • L****i
    us
    My grandson loves it !!!!
    08/02/2021
  • W****g
    us
    My son absolutely loves Sonic and was ecstatic to get this costume.
    08/02/2021
  • G****e
    us
    The head piece is a little wonky but my son didn’t mind. He loved his outfit.Definitely true to size. Follow the size guide.
    08/02/2021
  • g****L
    us
    Really enjoyed this costume. It fit well and was durable. We added cotton into the head piece to have the pieces stay in a fuller position! Looked great-wasn’t too hot for the evening. Would buy again
    08/02/2021
  • L****y
    us
    My 5 yr old son couldn't stop smiling from wearing this costume!! He wants to wear it all of the time. The material is good and easy to wash.
    07/02/2021
  • R****s
    us
    Absolutely loved it!
    07/02/2021
  • P****C
    us
    I like the fabric and the color is perfect. I kind of fix the hat because the spikes were down but beside that I love it and my son does too.
    07/02/2021
  • N****s
    us
    Bought for my 5 year old nephew and he loved it
    07/02/2021
  • D****n
    us
    I waited months for a SONIC costume for my 5 yr old. This is absolutely worth waiting for. The Sonic shoes came separate but the outfit is perfect for a size Medium. We are all happy with the new SONIC KID IN THE HOUSE
    07/02/2021
  • G****y
    us
    This costume is perfect. Fit is true to size. My 4 year old is wearing a size small and has space to grow. He loves it!
    07/02/2021
  • A****y
    us
    This was a gift and a huge hit! He liked it so much and was happy his best friend got it for him,really nice product
    07/02/2021
  • J****i
    us
    Default praise
    04/01/2022
  • J****i
    us
    Default praise
    04/01/2022
  • J****i
    us
    Default praise
    04/01/2022
  • J****i
    us
    Default praise
    04/01/2022

Aucun commentaire,

N'hésitez pas à laisser vos commentaires ou conseils pour améliorer notre service.
Globalement,comment vous trouvez votre expérience dans cosplayshow.com
Satisfait de Produit:
Satisfait de Livraison:
Satisfait de Service Client:
Faites confiance et recommandez cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Conseils : Délai d'un mois
Vous avez soumis avec succès.
Cliquez pour voir
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.