100%
Petit(e)
0%
Grand(e)
0%
  • f****z
    mx
    Coupe globale:Fidèle à la taille
    hola,disculpa cuanto es el costo de envio ?

Répondre:
    Cher f****z,
    Puede ver el envío esacto en el carrito.

02/12/2012
  • z****2
    us
    Great customer service, product arrived as promised!
    13/11/2012
  • D****e
    I have been buying stuff from this site for a few months now. In the last winter season, I ordered a number of clothing items and accessories from here. The best thing about milanoo is that they not only stock a large variety and exclusive range of fashionable and stylish clothes at reasonable prices, but there collections are always in line with the latest trends in fashion. This way, milanoo gives us a feel for the latest fashion at the best prices. This costume is amazing. The size chart helped me pick out the apt size for me. The material is good and comfortable and it is a quality product no doubt.
    28/07/2012
  • A****o
    it
    Quanto vengono a costare le spese di spedizione in Sicilia provincia di Catania ? E di che materiale e fatta la maglietta non si capisce bene nella foto :)
    13/06/2012
  • A****o
    it
    Quanto vengono a costare le spese di spedizione in Sicilia provincia di Catania ? E di che materiale e fatta la maglietta non si capisce bene nella foto :)
    13/06/2012
  • C****s
    us
    I bought this cosplay and everything fits great, except for one thing. The shoulder pads do not stay on and the bottom leather part slides up out of the belt. Was it suppose to come with belt loops, because i can't keep it down to prevent the shoulder pads from falling.
    22/03/2012
  • A****y
    us
    I really wanna buy this and the shipping says 7-9 days. Do you already have premade verisons or are they only custom made thus requiring more time. I want to order we need a last minute costume and it HAS TO ARRIVE at my door by April 3rd (i live in Massachusetts USA)
    04/03/2012
  • Z****r
    de
    die anderen anbieter schreiben auch nur gürtel aber haben den gleichen artikel drin. also denke ich das die schoner dabei sind.

Répondre:
    Cher Z****r,
    Guten tag vielen danke für ihren Auskunft diese Artikeln besteht aus Hose + Handschuhe + Hemd + Ledergürtel + Stulpen,vielen danke die kundenservice von milanoo

05/01/2012
  • t****t
    fr
    je trouve que les épaulieres sont trop plates et pas assez rondes
    12/11/2011
  • s****a
    de
    sind die schulter schoner und alles dabei?? Also Hose Handschuhe Hemd und die schoner? was am bauch und schulter dran sind und was ist mit Tsich stuhl und fuß gemeint
    19/08/2011
  • s****a
    de
    sind die schulter schoner und alles dabei?? Also Hose Handschuhe Hemd und die schoner? was am bauch und schulter dran sind und was ist mit Tsich stuhl und fuß gemeint
    19/08/2011
  • s****a
    de
    19/08/2011
  • s****a
    de
    19/08/2011
  • m****s
    gb
    Does this costume come with the shoulder pads and if so what are they made of?
    14/06/2011
  • D****d
    gb
    I was very impressed, sent in the measurements and it arrived promptly.it was a great buy!Thanks:)
    07/06/2011
  • C****s
    gb
    What does processing time mean and where is the item coming form?
    03/06/2011
  • j****a
    gb
    me encantan los cosplays y kiero el de zack
    17/02/2011
  • N****x
    gb
    does this come with the shoulders and everything shown in the picture?
    14/10/2010

Aucun commentaire,

N'hésitez pas à laisser vos commentaires ou conseils pour améliorer notre service.
Globalement,comment vous trouvez votre expérience dans cosplayshow.com
Satisfait de Produit:
Satisfait de Livraison:
Satisfait de Service Client:
Faites confiance et recommandez cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Conseils : Délai d'un mois
Vous avez soumis avec succès.
Cliquez pour voir
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.