100%
Petit(e)
0%
Grand(e)
0%
  • A****y
    us
    Coupe globale:Fidèle à la taille
    Perfect fit, pretty fast shipping. Great quality! I recommend ironing the pleated skirt before wearing but all and all a great costume for the price. Would highly recommend this outfit for any High School of the dead cosplayers looking for a good uniform at a great price.
    30/08/2015
  • L****r
    fr
    La qualité est niquel, je l'ai commandé pour une convention, je l'avais même taché avec du faux sang et tout est parti. Il est doux est confortable mais la blouse était trop large au niveau de la taille parce que je l'avais pris en L à cause de ma poitrine, la jupe aussi était trop large mais pour un L c'était respecté. J'ai vraiment adorée.
    25/05/2015
  • U****a
    it
    Giacca perfetta, anche se io a causa del seno prorompente ho dovuto prendere una taglia in più e stringere su vita e fianchi. La gonna ha un cotone un po' leggero ma non è male. Nel complesso se si guarda il rapporto qualità prezzo, il prodotto è molto soddisfacente !(il costume in questione è quello che indosso io che faccio il cosplay di Saya Takagi)

Répondre:
    Cher U****a,
    la sua foto e' bellissima!! Siamo lieti di averla soddisfatta, ci auguriamo che tu possa nuovamente venire a visitarci.

20/08/2013
  • v****c
    us
    I love it, the quality was good. I bought a large, although I am medium American (the fit was great. Fast shipping in my experience.
    22/10/2012
  • M****a
    it
    Il pacco è arrivato oggi la mattina.. e ho provato, beh che dire.. è perfetta la mia misura! Davvero bellissimo.. mi è piaciuta moltissimo!! Grazie.. Io vorrei mettere la foto, ma dice che la dimensione è troppo grande per mettere la foto!!
    17/09/2014
  • d****a
    gb
    THE UNIFORM WAS PERFECT! Sadly, I didnt fit in it. Im a US size 2x and ordered a 3x in hopes it would fit a bit loose, but when I tried it on, it didnt fit at all and now im super sad. This was my first time ever buying on Milanoo and my first online order as well, so now I know to custom fit everything.. The uniform quality is AWESOME though! I recommend the uniform to everyone, but just be sure to use the size chart. Because now I cant enjoy my cosplay.

Répondre:
    Cher d****a,
    Please feel free to tell us your shopping experience. At this point, if you are not satisfied with the item, please contact our customer service by replying this email. Our customer representatives will help you with your orders and give you a reasonable solution based on the case.

03/12/2013
  • n****8
    de
    passt und sieht gut aus bin zufrieden
    21/10/2013
  • s****i
    gb
    I just got mine today, it's so much better than I ever expected! Not like those crapy costumes from Halloween stores you pay twice as much for! It's made with real cotton fabric, the shirt and skirt do come separately like and actual outfit and the bow tie is silky! I am amazed by the quality and the effort on Milanos part, for putting everything in zip bags and putting the shipping info inside a card! I will most defiantly shop here again and again!
    02/04/2013
  • J****o
    us
    I just got my cosplay, tried it on, and it's WONDERFUL! The skirt however, could have been just a little bit smaller around the waist however that is an easy fix. All in all; if you wanted to cosplay from H.O.T.D. I recommend this cosplay!
    05/02/2013
  • b****e
    us
    when i got my outfit i was pleased with it. came right before my anime convention. the only thing i didn't like was i had to bring it to get it custom tailored, to make it smaller. I also paid for my costume to be tailored thru here too. but i don't know why it was still big. when i gave my measurements. i do like this outfit tho. thanks milanoo!!
    02/11/2012
  • r****3
    gb
    It is very cute and well put together! From the material to the way it's put together i just love it. Im wearing it to a con in december im sure itll be a head turner. If youre questioning buying this dont. Buy it! The skirt is a little short buy hey, when cosplaying anything goes! :)
    22/10/2012
  • D****e
    be
    La qualité est vraiment surprenante j'adore il est superbe. Le seul petit hic pour ma part c'est la blouse. Je l'ai fait par tailler personnalisée et c'est trop large :( pas grave je vais aller la faire retouchée ;).
    20/09/2012
  • A****a
    us
    The quality is so much higher than the picture shows,best thing I have ever gotten for the money.I HIGHLY recomend this costume.
    09/08/2012
  • F****a
    gb
    Love this school uniform cosplay costume.The detail of the costume is amazing. I could not of hoped for a better costume.The delivery is fast and the package is really nice.Thank you Milanoo.
    25/07/2012

Aucun commentaire,

N'hésitez pas à laisser vos commentaires ou conseils pour améliorer notre service.
Globalement,comment vous trouvez votre expérience dans cosplayshow.com
Satisfait de Produit:
Satisfait de Livraison:
Satisfait de Service Client:
Faites confiance et recommandez cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Conseils : Délai d'un mois
Vous avez soumis avec succès.
Cliquez pour voir
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.