Commentaires de Client: Cosplay perruque rouge magnifique comme Kairi de Kingdom Hearts

Source: Kingdom Hearts Cosplay Caractère: Kairi Material: Faux cheveux
  • (3)
  • (0)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • Par知****弘

良いコメント

Translate

Aidez d'autres clients à trouver les commentaires les plus utiles Est-ce quece commentaire utile pour vous? (1)(0)

Partager ce commentaire
  • ParT****y

L’utilisateur a loué tacitement

Aidez d'autres clients à trouver les commentaires les plus utiles Est-ce quece commentaire utile pour vous? (1)(0)

Partager ce commentaire
  • ParJ****a

Milanoo has been my first stop whenever I am looking for anything fashionable for quite some time mow. What I like about this website is that not only do they store the latest and most fashionable fashion accessories and clothes but they also offer them at the most reasonable prices. The additional discounts make it the best deal out there. When I wanted a wig to pair my Kairi costume with, I looked here and found this amazing wig. It is great quality and feels comfortable to wear. The hairstyle, however, is a bit disappointing as it does not capture the essence of the character completely.

Translate

Partager ce commentaire
  • ParS****y

The wig feels wonderfully soft, and is easy and convenient to place on your head. The color, however, is much lighter than the picture provided, and the front of the wig does not part correctly. All the front hair simply aims straight down, and is not razor-ed to look like Kairi's bangs. It looks as though the wig was put on backwards from both sides. I was very excited about this wig, and feel a little let down.

Répondre:
    Cher S****y,
    Thanks a lot for writing the review.we'll do much better in future to meet your expectations .Thanks 

Translate

Aidez d'autres clients à trouver les commentaires les plus utiles Est-ce quece commentaire utile pour vous? (2)(0)

Partager ce commentaire
  • Paro****p

ちょっと、色が・・・・ 思ったのと違いました。 少し蛍光色っぽい感じがします。 でも、この値段ならお手頃価格だと思います。

Translate

Partager ce commentaire

POSEZ UNE QUESTION

Ma question (Par exemple : Cette robe existe en combien de couleurs?):*
Détails (250 caractères au maximum):*

Vos informations:

Nom:*
E-mail:*
Code de Vérification:* Try a different image

Guides de FAQs

Vour êtes invitée à poser des questions et répondre aux questions posées ici . Partagez vos idées et vos expériences avec nos clients.Merci de ne pas poser, ni répondre aux questions concernant :

1. les informations mobiles, comme les prix et les détails de promotions les avis inappropriées
  2. les infos sur d'autres compagnies ou sites internet
  3. les informations personnelles

Voulez-vous régler le problème directement avec notre service clients? Contactez-nous ici!