100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • A****
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    It's an absolutely stunning cosplay and I loved it when it was on. I just wish that the dress was one whole piece because if you raise your arms up, it does show that the dress is two pieces. But everyone loved the dress and it looked fantastic on. The material is not super cheap material and the costume wasn't at all scratchy. Though I would recommend having a clothing steamer on hand, the material on the skirt can get really wrinkly and it's not exactly easy to iron out. The sleeves can also get in the way, they were little long on me and when I went to go do some things they would get in my way. Not really a complaint, just something to keep in mind when you are wear it.
    21/11/2016
  • 松****本
    jp
    良いコメント
    14/11/2022
  • 片****山
    jp
    良いコメント
    12/01/2022
  • E****y
    us
    Alabanza predeterminada
    22/07/2020
  • M****i
    it
    Il design è assolutamente fantastico! L'unico problema è che quando ho indossato il vestito mi stava abbastanza largo... Comunque è stupendo. Arrivato anche prima del dovuto
    17/09/2016
  • M****i
    it
    Molto bello solo che la taglia che ho ordinato mi stava un po' grande... comunque il vestito in sé per sé è fantastico!
    20/07/2016
  • n****0
    mx
    Soy de México quería saber si lo tenían por estos lados, o al menos cuanto es el costo del envio, y cuanto tarda en llevar, porfavor

Respuesta:
    Querido/a n****0,
    Se tardaría 28-30 días en entregarle este artículo. Puede ver el envío exacto en el carrito.

28/03/2013
  • M****e
    de
    Got the dress today. I must say, this is my first cosplay costume. Must say was, and am absolutely thrilled. The material is comfortable to wear. I did not want to move out after trying on. Finally I found a costume that I will wear you and at any time if the opportunity is given. Thank you Milanoo
    23/11/2012
  • Y****a
    ar
    Hola yo soy de Argentina y quiero saber cuanto me costaría el traje mas el envío en pesos argentinos por favor!

Respuesta:
    Querido/a Y****a,
    En cuanto al tipo de cambio haga el favor de consultar en   http://es.exchange-rates.org/ . No aceptamos pesos argentinos, puede elegir la moneda que le conviene en la parte superior de la página web. Puede ver el costo exacto después de hacer el pedido. No necesita seguir con el pedido si le parece que el envío es caro.

11/10/2012
  • A****a
    gb
    Superb!!The minute I saw this costume I knew I had to buy this as it was perfect for the Halloween party. I just love the overall look the dress gives. I am eagerly waiting for the delivery just can't stop thinking about this dress. A big thank you to this size chart it helps a lot. I am sure I have ordered the correct size. Thank you Milanoo for making our life easy by putting up a variety of products and that too at an affordable price.
    09/09/2011
  • c****o
    ES
    mmmm kiero saber si tyenen el traje pero soy de guadalajara jalisco mexiko y kisiera saber si lo tyenen aki y el precio x favor gracias x su atencion
    08/07/2011
  • A****a
    gb
    Wonderful costume! Strong material! Excellently made! Delivery was even faster than I thought since I got a costume sized one. Thank you very much!
    04/07/2011
  • L****z
    gb
    What all comes with this costume?
    03/06/2011
  • H****c
    gb
    I do like the costume i got and it looks good, it fits almost perfect my measurements were off by a little bit but it still fits me. The delivery speed was good, and your costomer service was excellent, i maybe willing to buy from you again.
    16/05/2011

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.