100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • a****s
    de
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    Hallo heute ist die Bestellung eingetroffen..Lieben Dank....
    26/10/2018
  • K****
    de
    Alles in bester Zufriedenheit.
    27/11/2015
  • K****a
    de
    super Qualität und schneller Versand. Kann ich nur weiterempfehlen.
    18/11/2015
  • K****y
    us
    I can't tell you how amazing this cosplay outfit looks. The pants fit perfects and I have extra room to actually bend without having to worry about splitting them. The shirt is zippered which it awesome and easier to get on. The overcoat looks simply beautiful with its individual buttons on them. The hat was okay but no one never said you couldn't add the extension to the end to make it look like his hat. But anyway to the point. This cosplay is very well made with unique technique and its made to last. Thank you I think I shall get my cosplays from here more often

Respuesta:
    Querido/a K****y,
    Thanks so..much for your support dear~,if it's convenient for you ,would you please share some pics to us when you wear it?Thanks 

27/12/2012
  • C****e
    ca
    Bought it, waited patiently, got it. And I really love it. The hat isn't the best, but everything else is amazing. If you're thinking about buying it, you won't regret it. However, do really check the size chart. Normally I'm a large, but had to bump up the size to XL because the sizes are different.
    01/10/2012
  • e****y
    gb
    Such an awesome costume, totally worth the price :D the shipping was super fast aswell!! An epic product, I'l be shopping here more often from now on
    17/07/2012
  • K****y
    ES
    Hi, bis wann könnte ich mit der Lieferung des Kostüms rechnen? Meine Tochter bräuchte das Cosplay bereits am Samstag, den 2.Juni - würde dies klappen? Danke & Grüße, Kay

Respuesta:
    Querido/a K****y,
    Guten tag vielen dank für ihre Anfrage die gesamtzeit besteht aus einer Bearbeitungszeit und Versandzeit ,ich habe geprüft,die bearbeitungszeit von diesem Artikeln ist 12 Tage,und per Expresse dauert es 5 bis 7 Tage,die gesamtzeit ist 17 bis 19 Tage,so vielleicht können wir ihre gewünschte Zeit nicht erfühllen,vielen dank die kundenservice von milanoo

29/05/2012
  • Л****а
    ru
    А нельзя у вас это как-нибудь заказать по почте и там же на почте оплатить?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a Л****а,
    Извините, мы пока только работаем по предоплате...

02/03/2012
  • K****3
    ru
    странно а чё рукава такие короткие?!о.о

Respuesta:
    Querido/a K****3,
    Извините, но я не понимаю, какой вопрос у вас есть к нам? Если у вас есть жалоба на полученный товар, мы предлагаем следующий ответ.Мы предложим вам замену или возврат после того, как мы подтвердим,что элемент, который вы получили имеет дефект. Для предоставления нам доказательства дефекта, пожалуйста, сделайте несколько фотографий товара с приложенной к нему мерной лентой для того,чтобы наглядно показать несоответствия и затем отправьте здесь. Наш персонал предложит Вам соответствующий ответ, если подтвердит эту проблему. Глубоко признательны за ваше любезное содействие.

26/02/2012
  • A****a
    us
    The sleeves on the outfit are supposed to be longer so they drape over your hands when you lift them but the under shirt is supposed to stop at your wrist.
    21/01/2012
  • B****t
    gb
    I have to say it's so cool!!FANTASTIC!Fast shipping!I would buy another good!
    01/08/2011
  • 3****m
    jp
    包装も良く、想像通りの品物で、良かったです。
    08/06/2010
  • G****m
    gb
    The shipping was fast and when i got it it was a great product and i will be shopping in this site more often

Respuesta:
    Querido/a G****m,
    Thanks for your support.

24/03/2010
  • J****e
    gb
    Guys u rocks! I received it and I just love it! My girlfriend want one too and the other members of the club want one also. U got new fans men!

Respuesta:
    Querido/a J****e,
    Thanks for your support.

22/03/2010
  • k****k
    gb
    The undercoat is wrong it's supposed to be a button up and is knee length, the overcoat buttons are white. The colour for the knot tie is wrong it's supposed to be grey not white. There's a art work with clear pictures here: http://s5.tinypic.com/ezlae.jpg

Respuesta:
    Querido/a k****k,
    Thank you so much for your kindly notice ,i will refer it to our  relevent workers to fix it. Look forward to hearing more sugggestion from you.

03/03/2010
  • 北****川
    jp
    こんな価格でゴージャスなセットのコスプレ衣装です!!
    13/03/2009

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.