100%
Pequeño
0%
Grande
0%
  • r****s
    us
    Ajuste General:Fiel al tamaño
    When I got the wig it had quite a few tangles in it but I just put that with how long it is. Other then that it was good.
    29/12/2014
  • M****r
    it
    S-T-U-P-E-N-D-A!!! *W* Lunga come nella foto, colore uguale, si puo indossare anche senza le code! SEMPRE PIU CONTENTA DI AVER ACQUISTATO SU MILANOO.com! consiglio a tutti di provare almeno un acquisto! Io ho gia capito che spenderò tutto qua per i miei cosplay! Io ho ordinato la merce a fine settembre e mi è arrivato tutto ieri e con ben 4 giorni d'anticipo!!! FANTASSTICI! GRAZIE A TUTTO LO STAFF DI MILANOO! <3
    14/10/2014
  • a****a
    mx
    buenas tardes estoy interesadaen la peluca de Ciel Pahntomhive de 26,65 euros? soy de Mexico D.F ,en cuanto saldria en total con el envio y cuanto tardaria en lelgar?

Respuesta:
    Querido/a a****a,
    El precio es lo que muestra en la página web, puede ver el envío exacto en la cesta de compra. Se tardaría 20-25 días en entregarle el pedido.

23/05/2012
  • R****K
    it
    la parruca arriva fuori dall'unione europea?
    15/04/2012
  • E****a
    us
    I have a question. It says that this wig is 110 cm... I am only 5'4 won't that look awfully silly on a girl my height?
    31/03/2012
  • R****L
    ES
    Hola, estaria interesada en 10 pelucas pero las necesitaria para el 15 de febrero como mucho. Forma de pago contrareembolso. el pazo de entrega lo tienes que garantizar dentro de ese palzo. Urge la respuesta, muchas gracias
    17/01/2012
  • L****n
    de
    Das was ich bestellt hatte, ist rechtzeitig angekommen, sogar früher. die Bezahlung verlief problemlos. Die Perücke hat außerdem eine sehr gute Qualität und sieht auch genauso aus, wie auf dem Bild angezeigt. ich kann die Sachen nur weiterempfehlen!!

Respuesta:
    Querido/a L****n,
    Guten tag vielen danke für ihre verständnis und Unterstüzung nochmal vielen danke die kundenservice von milanoo

10/01/2012
  • S****e
    gb
    I purchased this wig around a week ago without actually doing much of a background check on it. I was looking for a cosplay wig of this exact particular shade and style though not for the same anime character specified here and it took me a fair bit of hunting before I landed up on this wig. Without too much of further thought into it, I just went ahead and placed the order for the wig. Had I read the reviews stated here I might have had an idea of what was in store for me. It was a pleasant surprise when I opened the package and saw almost three wigs. The detachable pony tails are just a boon making it so much easier to wash or carry this wig around.
    07/08/2011
  • gb
    I just got the wig today and I am very happy with it, and because the ponytails are reachable, its like having two wigs in one. And it came sooner than expected, I was thinking next week for some reason. XD but I am very happy with the item, thanks!
    20/07/2011
  • L****.
    gb
    How much would be the shipping fee to Puerto Rico?
    09/07/2011
  • k****i
    gb
    are the ponytails de-tachable?can they be removed without destroying the wig?
    07/06/2011
  • z****p
    jp
    5月のイベント用に注文しました^^今から楽しみにしています。
    12/04/2011
  • C****1
    gb
    does this wig fit kids?
    13/10/2010
  • C****1
    gb
    does this wig fit kids?
    13/10/2010
  • 纪****子
    jp
    まだ届いていないのでこれで。やっと注文しましたとても楽しみにしています。
    05/10/2010
  • h****p
    jp
    写真ではグレーに見えたので購入したんですが、届いたものは黒っぽい青で、綺麗な色ではなく・・・うーん、表現の難しい色で想像していた物ではなかったので残念でした・・・使えなくはないのでそのまま使用します。 海外から届くので2週間ほどかかりました。
    21/09/2010
  • b****n
    gb
    hello i´m interested in the wig, i just wanted to know if you make shipping to mexico?? and the price??whit the shipping bye.

Respuesta:
    Querido/a b****n,
    Thank you for your interests and we do ship the wig to mexico that will cost you 32usd of shipping fee.

11/04/2010

Aún no hay comentarios.

Por favor envíenos sus comentarios o consejos sobre cómo podemos servirle mejor.
En general, ¿cómo calificaría su experiencia de compra en cosplayshow.com?
Satisfacción del producto:
Satisfacción de entrega:
Satisfacción del servicio al cliente:
Confiar y recomendar cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Cupón
Consejos:Período de uso de un mes
Has enviado con éxito.
click para ver
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.