• K****e
    us
    Gesamtanpassung:Passt
    Standardlob
    26/03/2022
  • M****u
    fr
    Hihi! Es ist Rins Kleid als Dienerin des Bösen! Schade, dass sie es „Halloween-Kostüm“ nannten. Ich finde es sehr hübsch und habe vor, es zu bestellen und euch meine Meinung auf meinem YouTube-Kanal mitzuteilen ^^
    20/03/2013
  • N****a
    br
    Auf dem Bild ist es tatsächlich Len, der sich als Rin in „Diener des Bösen“ verkleidet …
    12/03/2013
  • K****z
    ca
    I am scared to buy this because I am unsure of what size I would be. How big is the kid large? And female small?

Antwort:
    Liebe K****z,
    in the size chart there will explain in detail about the size of child L and female S Please refer to the size chart in our website.

08/04/2012
  • D****e
    gb
    Hello! I was just wondering if this costume will look just like the picture you have. I'm asking because one time I ordered something from your site and it didn't look like the picture. Thank you!
    10/07/2011
  • N****a
    gb
    Shipping was quick and the quality of the costume is great! I bought it as a Halloween costume. I live in California and I ordered it on 9/1/10 and received it today, 9/9/10. I am very pleased with my purchase. :)
    04/07/2011
  • T****d
    gb
    The dress was very nice. It was comfy, but I was kinda bothered by the length. I was hoping for it to come to my feet, but it hit my ankles. Other than that, the dress was perfect.
    17/10/2010

Jetzt gibt es noch keine Kommentare dazu. Sie sind der/die Erste,

Bitte geben Sie uns Ihr Feedback oder Ratschläge, wie wir Sie besser bedienen können.
Wie ist Ihr Shopping-Erlebnis bei cosplayshow.com ?
Produktzufriedenheit:
Lieferzufriedenheit:
Zufriedenheit mit dem Kundenservice:
cosplayshow vertrauen und weiterempfehlen:
coupon
$3.00
Gutschein
Tipps: Ein Monat Nutzungsdauer
Sie haben erfolgreich eingereicht.
Klicke zum Zeigen
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.