• S****a
    de
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    It's really a dream * - * Simply Hammmmerrr ♥ Thanks Milanoo Team ♥
    06/05/2013
  • b****r
    us
    Even after reading the horrible reviews on cosplay sites about Milanoo, I still decided to order my cosplay from them. They certainly DID NOT disappoint me! My cosplay is 100% what I expected it to be, just like the picture. Its made out of nice breathable materials, and they even customized the badge for me. I would definitely recommend this site for at least this cosplay costume.
    08/20/2012
  • M****s
    us
    I love this costume! It fits perfectly and looks exactly like the picture. The patch is RED. So if you want it blue or green, you should ask if they can customize it for you. Overall, I recommend this costume.
    09/11/2013
  • n****y
    us
    Clannad is my favorite anime so I was so excited when Milanoo had the uniform! It is a fit to size; but it was great. I was so excited to wear this cosplay at Anime Expo here in Los Angeles. I got so many compliments about my cosplay. I recommend buying this c:
    07/25/2013
  • F****y
    us
    I just got mine in the mail today. Aside from the button on the skirt being broken in half it was perfect. This is an easy fix though so I am in no way knocking down the review over it. I was told they were unable to do the green patch as I am using this as Fuko Ibuki but the patch is easily removed and if you are lucky enough to find the one you need that also can be easily remedied. Thanks I am happy with it!
    09/28/2012
  • J****i
    gb
    I love this costume very much. I look very young in it. And my daughter also want to buy one. It is amazing!
    07/31/2012
  • m****k
    gb
    I am wanting to gift something really really special to my little sister on her Graduation day.And I feel she will love this sporty white dress.Does it include the jacket too? I mean it looks very very reasonably priced.Milanoo is a nice site I believe. Infact it was my sister who found it out as she is one avid shopper.And if she likes a thing you can be sure...

Reply:
    Dear m****k,
    Yes ,the jacket is included like the picture.

10/17/2011
  • l****m
    gb
    Hey, I recently just bought this item =]I wanted the green badge for fuko as well but.. i couldn't find where to note it. So.. could you give me the green badge for my order en-uk_1107191905_802? also, does it cost any extra to have the red one along with it? thanks =]

Reply:
    Dear l****m,
    Please special note your requirement in the column called "Item Remarks" which can be seen by click the size dropdown menu and select the option called "Custom Made".

07/19/2011
  • K****t
    gb
    Hello, I was wondering, can you change the color or the badge? The badge colors are different for every grade level, and I need a green badge for Ibuki Fuko. Is there any way you can do that?

Reply:
    Dear K****t,
    Dear customer, Yes we can do that, just special note your requirements when you purchasing it.

07/05/2011

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.