100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • S****r
    us
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    It came a month late than they specified, causing it to be past my due date for the event I purchased for.The outfit was custom sized, yet it didn't fit me at all, and the skirt was way too long.All I can say is, it is a cute cosplay dress..
    01/18/2013
  • y****o
    ES
    Does this suit have tights and corse included? And the skirt is open in front or is it closed?

Reply:
    Dear y****o,
    Este conjunto lleva corsé, falda y adorno para cabeza incluidos. La falda  esta abierta por delante.

10/12/2012
  • B****n
    us
    While I am over all satisfied with the product i do feel the skirt is actually a bit too long i mean long is good but 6 inches dragging on the ground I am going to do a bit of pinning should be easy to fix just think the skirt needs to be a bit shorter specially when its tailor made for me
    07/31/2012
  • S****e
    gb
    If you put in your custom size do you charge extra? And is shipping already paid for, or do you have to pay seperately?
    07/13/2011
  • M****a
    jp
    It was very good! It was my first time to buy costume clothing, I was thinking what to do if it was big or strange but I was cute and cheap and fabric was also solid and I am satisfied!
    10/06/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.