Gender: Women Anime&Manga Type: Musical Hair Style: Straight
Shown Color: Blue
  • (37)
  • (3)
  • (1)
  • (0)
  • (0)
  • ByJessica

Absolutely adore this wig! This is exactly what you want and need in a cosplay wig. The short base of the wig isn't thin, so your wig cap underneath won't show through, nor did it loose any hairs. The pigtails are also nice and thick. Also, mine never tangled up, just running your fingers through it while wearing it at conventions and meet-ups kept any tangles away because the fiber is extremely smooth and soft. The curls don't loosen up or dissapear over time, even after a lot of brushing or washing. Overall, great wig and worth your money. I've actually bought mine a really long time ago, and it's still in a great state. No shedding of the hairs, or frizzy fibers.

Was this review helpful to you? (9)(0)

Share this review
  • ByYElena

This wig is super soft and the clips aren't bothersome at all because they're small. The color is beautiful. It'd be great if there was a wig exactly like this one but longer!

Was this review helpful to you? (8)(0)

Share this review
  • ByMiku Hatsune

I just received my wig today and i apsolutely adore it <3 . It was little bit lighter than image and it doesnt have the same curlyness, but i really love it. It took 2 week to shipped in finland. Thank you so much ! Next im planning to buy Mikus outfit ! I recommend this to future. I will be ordering you very soon!

Was this review helpful to you? (15)(0)

Share this review
  • Byjshaw18

I received the wig not too long ago, and it looks amazing! Though... I thought it would be of a darker shade like it is in the picture. But, other than that, the wig is gorgeous. I love the detachable pigtails. The only problem is combing out the tangles with a wig brush. All in all, it's an amazing wig. I love it.

Was this review helpful to you? (10)(0)

Share this review
  • ByMikuMikuJ

Beaucoup trop cher :S Baisé le prix Svp

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (32)(8)

Share this review
  • ByU~ittorei

Trop chère pour une perruque :s Je trouve les cosplay vêtement 2 fois moins chère que ceci. Donc Prix a revoir.

Translate

Was this review helpful to you? (28)(5)

Share this review

ASK A QUESTION

My question (Example: Does this product come in more colors?):*
More details (Maximum 250 characters):*

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

Name:*
Email:*
Code:* Try a different image

Product Q&A Guidelines

You're invited to ask questions and offer answers to the questions posted here. Share your ideas and helpful solutions with our customers.Remember we can't publish your question and/or answer if it contains:

1. information that changes, such as price and promotional details inappropriate language or tone
  2. information about other companies and web sites
  3. personal or private information

Need to get help from our Customer Service team? Contact us now.