Ture to size
100%
Small
0%
Large
0%
  • a****e
    Overall Fit:Ture to size
    I bought this costume from here a few weeks ago and I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and the amount of detailing here. I was not expecting good quality to be honest, considering that the prices are quite low as compared to other places. But on ordering, I found that the quality is just as good as the price. The material used is nice and comfortable. Unlike most costumes, it does not get too hot after a while and remains comfortable to wear, which is the best part about the costume. It looks exactly like the game and gives off a great look. It is just the perfect cosplay costume ever.
    08/18/2012
  • s****n
    us
    It was rather large on me, even though I'm a large, which makes me wonder what a medium would have been... Oh well. Its an alright piece, good if you desire to learn to alter cosplays The slit is too hight, you'll need to pin it

Reply:
    Dear s****n,
    thank you for your suggestion and we will take a serious consideration about that

Reply:
    Dear s****n,
    thank you for your kind suggestion we will take a serious consideration about that.

04/21/2012
  • R****o
    gb
    this is an ok cosplay costume of Tsubaki But I wouldn't recamend it to a pro cosplayer
    09/09/2010
  • G****a
    jp
    I like it exactly as I thought. It is nice to wear anyone without worrying about size. Since the degree of sheerness is anxious, it would be much better if there was a little invisible ingenuity.
    06/12/2010
  • A****h
    jp
    You only have to look for a thin fabric. I did not mind because my body is slim, so I will hip at the waist. I also liked the design, so I thought that I would like to purchase if there is something similar.
    06/10/2010

No Reviews.

Please give us any feedback or advice for how we can serve you better.
Overall, how would you rate your shopping experience on cosplayshow.com?
Product Satisfaction:
Delivery Satisfaction:
Customer Service Satisfaction:
Trust and Recommend cosplayshow:
coupon
$3.00
Coupon
Tips: One month usage period
You have submitted successfully.
click to view
1 We suggest you choose Expedited Shipping way for Halloween Orders now.
2 It is better if you buy Halloween Orders before 20th, Oct. We suggest you choose Ready to Ship items.
3 If you have any question, pls free to contact us.